None
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2007
1193 posts
223 upvotes
Toronto
ReeGee wrote:
Dec 6th, 2015 7:28 pm
wow the explosions are way more over the top than jc2. What settings are you running at? aa on or off? hard to tell with the gfycat compression
Lol that was one of the final weapons in the game with some extra kaboom. Regular explosions normally aren't as big. The description of the weapon says "It's difficult to describe the might of the Bavarium -infused M488 FOW. Basically, fire it at something that you don't like and that thing will be gone forever." It's kinda like the fat man in Fallout 4.

Was running at 2560x1440 with I think max settings for nearly everything (with the exception of motion blur and depth of field and I forgot what). AA was on.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
5175 posts
1633 upvotes
Toronto
LKane1 wrote:
Dec 6th, 2015 9:19 pm
Lol that was one of the final weapons in the game with some extra kaboom. Regular explosions normally aren't as big. The description of the weapon says "It's difficult to describe the might of the Bavarium -infused M488 FOW. Basically, fire it at something that you don't like and that thing will be gone forever." It's kinda like the fat man in Fallout 4.

Was running at 2560x1440 with I think max settings for nearly everything (with the exception of motion blur and depth of field and I forgot what). AA was on.
Sounds like this game would be a blast to mess around with a trainer/cheats and go around blowing ***** up with that gun. I was wondering about the frame drops but having it maxed at 1440p with AA explains that.
spena wrote:
Dec 7th, 2015 9:49 am
Fresh Prince of Destiny
loll 2nd one is amazing
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2007
1193 posts
223 upvotes
Toronto
ReeGee wrote:
Dec 7th, 2015 10:42 am
Sounds like this game would be a blast to mess around with a trainer/cheats and go around blowing ***** up with that gun. I was wondering about the frame drops but having it maxed at 1440p with AA explains that.
Well I supposed during that explosion, it did drop to around 35 (from the OSD as you can see on top). The start of the video began at 23 but that might have been because of the start of recording.

The game is kinda short tho, considering how big the game is supposed to be. Feels like there isn't much else to do. Side activities are kinda generic.

Finished the game at around 24 hours.
[OP]
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
5175 posts
1633 upvotes
Toronto
LKane1 wrote:
Dec 7th, 2015 12:13 pm
Well I supposed during that explosion, it did drop to around 35 (from the OSD as you can see on top). The start of the video began at 23 but that might have been because of the start of recording.

The game is kinda short tho, considering how big the game is supposed to be. Feels like there isn't much else to do. Side activities are kinda generic.

Finished the game at around 24 hours.
Sounds like Just Cause lol. JC2 was massive too but the story missions were pretty boring tbh and I could never bring myself to finish it on either 360 or PC. Mostly just had fun messing around the map and the MP mod was cool for a while when it first launched.
Temp. Banned
Aug 7, 2011
6623 posts
980 upvotes
Vaughan
ReeGee wrote:
Jan 10th, 2016 4:48 pm
A few of my best Rocket League moments

Last second save
https://gfycat.com/LargeEllipticalJohndory

A couple flashy goals. I was proud of these but the stuff I've seen Squadz do makes me look like an amateur
https://gfycat.com/ThriftyPoisedBooby
https://gfycat.com/WhimsicalElectricIchthyostega
Haven't played this game in a week now, longest I've gone this release.

Forcing myself to play and finish other games. Hurry up and get good so we can do doubles.
Deal Addict
Feb 23, 2007
1193 posts
223 upvotes
Toronto
ReeGee wrote:
Jan 30th, 2016 6:16 pm
Looks your framerate takes a beating at that 2.5K but i imagine it looks good on your own display
Esp at the start of recording. See how that GPU usage went to 0 and 30% and then back up afterwards.