Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Gap

GAP 30% off

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 11th, 2014 9:09 am
Tags:
4 replies
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2011
2040 posts
1091 upvotes
Toronto
There are some restrictions, could not get 30% off on the jeans I added.
Banned
Aug 12, 2010
4875 posts
149 upvotes
Archane wrote: There are some restrictions, could not get 30% off on the jeans I added.
Same here.
Offer valid online on March 9, 2014 at 12:00 am ET to 11:59 pm ET online in Canada only. Not valid on the following merchandise: Jeans, Premium Pants, Leather and Suede Apparel and Bags, Playtime Favorites, Kids and Baby Sleepwear, Kid’s Uniforms, Baby Organic, First Favorites, Playtime First Fun, Paddington Bear™, Junk Food™, Tailgate®, Threadless®, and GQ®.
That's from their 20% off offer. But I'm assuming the exclusions apply to the 30% sale as well.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2011
2040 posts
1091 upvotes
Toronto
a-tree wrote: Same here.

That's from their 20% off offer. But I'm assuming the exclusions apply to the 30% sale as well.
I used their coupons on jeans before, will wait until a new 30% coupon comes up which will probably be in 1-2 weeks.
Apr 2, 2008
702 posts
363 upvotes
Gap offers 15% off now and if you sign up for e-mail, they will email you 25% off coupon immediately. Both code can be applied toward regular price items at the same time.
Save a lot but end up spending more :confused:

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)