Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[Gap] 40% off with code March 12-16/14, online and in stores

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 16th, 2014 10:37 pm
Tags:
Deal Expert
Jun 15, 2012
15662 posts
10440 upvotes
Southern Ontario

[Gap] 40% off with code March 12-16/14, online and in stores

Enter FAF40CA at checkout. Online and in stores.

[IMG]http://imageshack.com/a/img62/9331/zi0k.png[/IMG]

[QUOTE]*Valid 3/12/14 at 12:00am ET through 3/16/14 at 11:59pm ET at Gap stores, Gap Factory Stores and online in Canada. In-store and online offer applies to merchandise cost only (in-store discount taken at register), excludes GiftCards, packaging, shipping & handling charges, taxes and telephone orders placed to stores. Discount taken off of single unit ticket price. Not combinable with Gap Inc. Employee Discount or other offers or discounts. Original offer cards only; no copies allowed. Offer not transferable; no resale allowed. Valid for multiple use in stores and up to five uses online.

Everyday Free Shipping is valid online only at bananarepublic.ca, oldnavy.ca and gapcanada.ca on purchases of $50 or more in the same order. Eligible customers must select the "Free Every Day" option in the shopping bag to activate the free shipping. Qualifying amount applies to merchandise only, not GiftCards, packaging, applicable taxes or shipping & handling charges. Offer is good for the order's first "ship-to" address anywhere in Canada. Please allow up to fourteen (14) days for shipments to remote locations. If you choose another shipping option, additional charges will apply. No adjustments on previous purchases. Offer is non-transferable and subject to change without notice. Not valid on international shipments.
[/QUOTE]
8 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 15, 2007
1603 posts
588 upvotes
Another cookie-dependent sale. I get 30% off in Firefox and 40% off in Chrome.
Deal Addict
Nov 6, 2007
1373 posts
664 upvotes
North York
It is FAF40 for USA. I just bought tons of maternity clothing since it's not available in Canada.
Deal Addict
Dec 8, 2007
1397 posts
86 upvotes
Dammit I just ordered some khakis last week with 30% off. Time to reorder and return my previous order !
Deal Addict
May 8, 2008
1563 posts
503 upvotes
Ontario
thanks, had to use IE b/c was getting error in Chrome

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)