Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Gap

GAP Fleece and Sleepwear - 50%+ off

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 25th, 2015 5:48 pm
Tags:
19 replies
Oct 22, 2010
1 posts
Mississauga
bomb3rs wrote: Not as good as the previous two deals, but not bad if you're looking for Fleece or Sleepwear.

Is there an additional code for 50%? Just like when the code GAPFRIDAY for an additional 50%o off worked earlier today until they replace it with GAPHAPPY for 35% instead.
Deal Addict
Dec 1, 2009
1167 posts
121 upvotes
Mississauga
how is 100% polyster clothings?
Dec 18, 2012
309 posts
364 upvotes
Quebec
jeffdude87 wrote: how is 100% polyster clothings?
Polar fleece is supposedly good at insulation, retaining your body heat.

For those interested it also stack with 30% welcome code.
Iit's 16.50$ right now for a 24$ item.

Sounds pretty good for a polar fleece jacket.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2012
1333 posts
614 upvotes
Web4Life wrote: Polar fleece is supposedly good at insulation, retaining your body heat.

For those interested it also stack with 30% welcome code.
Iit's 16.50$ right now for a 24$ item.

Sounds pretty good for a polar fleece jacket.
What welcome code? GAPHAPPY and GAPFRIDAY are both not working during checkout.
Dec 18, 2012
309 posts
364 upvotes
Quebec
Look at the bottom of the page for:

"sign up for email & get 30% off*"

Once you signup you'll receive a 30% code in your e-mail.
Deal Addict
Apr 25, 2012
1333 posts
614 upvotes
Web4Life wrote: Look at the bottom of the page for:

"sign up for email & get 30% off*"

Once you signup you'll receive a 30% code in your e-mail.
Thanks, that worked. Too bad I can't use 50% off like last night. I spent well over $500 since last night at gap lol. I'm done my shopping for at least a year now.
Deal Addict
Jul 10, 2004
2256 posts
6075 upvotes
Vancouver
Their women's items are so much more fashionable than their plain men's items.
Jun 8, 2011
142 posts
72 upvotes
Mississauga
First time I have used Ebates to shop. How long will it take until I see any notification for cashback? How do I know if it even worked?
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2013
2403 posts
671 upvotes
Toronto
demzie wrote: What welcome code? GAPHAPPY and GAPFRIDAY are both not working during checkout.
GAphappy code works for 35% off. Rather wait for another 50% off code
Deal Addict
Jan 30, 2014
1375 posts
505 upvotes
Ottawa
Apollo74 wrote: First time I have used Ebates to shop. How long will it take until I see any notification for cashback? How do I know if it even worked?
I get my emails of how much cash back I got within a day or two. Depends on the store though as they all do things differently in terms of reporting purchases. Just make sure the shopping trip shows up in your history on your ebates account. If the Cashback doesn't show by the time you get the item just talk with chat.
Apr 5, 2012
368 posts
254 upvotes
RICHMOND
Heavenleigh85 wrote: GAphappy code works for 35% off. Rather wait for another 50% off code
GAPHAPPY only works for stuff bought outside of the pre-black friday sale.

It seems the email code works for everything though. 30% off seems like the best so far.
Mar 21, 2009
212 posts
541 upvotes
Canada
The welcome 30% off only seems to work on kids fleece but not pjs.
Aug 15, 2013
228 posts
122 upvotes
Westmount
Gap's website down? RFD effect?
Jan 20, 2015
86 posts
68 upvotes
Ontario
Anyone else getting errors when trying to load pages on the gap website? making it difficult to check out.
Deal Expert
Jun 9, 2003
25307 posts
2524 upvotes
Markham, ON
Apollo74 wrote: First time I have used Ebates to shop. How long will it take until I see any notification for cashback? How do I know if it even worked?
when i used it yesterday for the Gap sale...i got notified within 1 hr...sometimes on older transactions it can be days...weeks...and the last resort...you have to file it online....which is a pain.
Nov 16, 2012
677 posts
189 upvotes
VANCOUVER
thelefteyeguy wrote: when i used it yesterday for the Gap sale...i got notified within 1 hr...sometimes on older transactions it can be days...weeks...and the last resort...you have to file it online....which is a pain.
Yeah you just have to keep track of your purchases and make sure you get the credit on the rebate site that you are using. I find GCR a bit more reliable, because they actually give you a tracking number to cross reference with, but eBates just looks nicer and has a cleaner layout.