• Feb 29th, 2020 10:27 am
Tags:
None
Banned
Jul 25, 2007
797 posts
48 upvotes
Richmond Hell
+1 for Dave (Mrsparky) I had him install my sisters openers in her new home over the long weekend. Two openers installed for $160 on the Sunday at no extra charge. He even gave us some electrical advice at no charge. Great person to deal with.

Dave: 416.277.1235
signature removed for being offensive
Deal Addict
Aug 19, 2003
4568 posts
1464 upvotes
Kingston
I know this is a long shot since OP is from Markham..
perhaps someone browsing through is from Kingston and knows a good installer?

Ive had my garage door opener sitting in a box for a yr since I moved in this house. :|
Mar 19, 2010
5 posts
1 upvote
Ajax
+1 for Ron again. Had him installed a 3/4 HP opener last Saturday. Took him less than 2 hours with everything installed/connected/programmed/tested professionally and precisely as everyone talked about before. Spent the time to explain all necessary maintenance not only for the opener, but also the door itself. Would definitely recommended for anyone who needs help with installing GDOs.
May 26, 2009
22 posts
6 upvotes
+2 for Ron, installed 2 openers over the weekend...great job very professional, next weekend a bunch of my neighbours booked him
Mar 20, 2004
118 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
Another +1 for Ron. He installed a 3/4 HP Chamberlain for us recently. Everything was meticulously mounted and/or tucked away. Such a clean and professional job! He also provided a thorough tutorial on how the whole system worked and how to reprogram it if needed (it's our first time owning a GDO, lol).
Deal Addict
Mar 23, 2011
1583 posts
565 upvotes
Long overdue but I had Ron install my garage door opener in June. I was skeptical using someone from here but absolutely no problems. Ron basically now simply does this for a living with how many jobs he gets.
Alex
Sep 30, 2003
81 posts
3 upvotes
Another +1 for Ron. He installed my Whisper Belt Chamberlain for us about 2-3 weekends ago on Sunday morning. Exceptional work and a great guy. He went the extra mile at no extra cost to fabricate a mounting frame due to clearance height from my over-sized garage door. All wires tucked and securely proper, provided a quick tutorial on how to use, re-program and maintain the unit and door.

Would definitely recommended Ron for anyone who needs an install.
Deal Fanatic
Nov 11, 2008
7638 posts
1401 upvotes
Bump.

Installed my own garage door opener over the weekend. Took 3 hours cause I had to read the instructions, and install an additional piece of wood cause my joists don't line up. Maybe I probably would've called Ron instead had I found this thread earlier.
Sep 15, 2010
53 posts
9 upvotes
+1 for Ron also. Installed my whisper drives with absolute perfection very nice guy. Definitely recommend Ron for anyone looking to install an opener!
Apr 25, 2012
941 posts
310 upvotes
Does Ron have a website or something? I want to contact him and have 3 GDOs installed in my neighbourhood.
Aug 3, 2013
4 posts
USA
If you are looking forward to a best garage door opener installer then must call to that persons j-sdoor.com according to me it's a best installer...One of mine friend install your garage door from this company who lives in this area!!
Deal Addict
Jul 16, 2005
3458 posts
202 upvotes
Toronto
My garage light went out a few weeks ago and I tried changing the bulb but it's still not lighting up. What could be the problem?
Deal Addict
Feb 14, 2012
1115 posts
283 upvotes
London
Anyone know an installer in the London area?
Deal Addict
Dec 23, 2008
1345 posts
75 upvotes
Montreal
I need a guy in the montreal area that speaks english. All the good workers seem to be in Ontario.
Banned
Sep 1, 2012
1783 posts
76 upvotes
louis or thomas

416-879-5555

$60 installation on garage opener anyone interested MARKHAM AREA GTA