Home & Garden

Garage Door Opener installer

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 29th, 2020 10:27 am
Tags:
None
Sep 26, 2019
1 posts
Can you please give me Ron’s contact info for garage door opener installation?
Thanks
Deal Addict
Jul 4, 2006
3342 posts
594 upvotes
Another happy Ron customer.

I supplied the garage door opener and he brought all a ladder, tools and spare parts. The job was done in 90 minutes (but I have an AC plug on the ceiling). He did a clean job, all the cables are organized.

He responded promptly to texts and showed up on time.
CarmenT10347 wrote: Can you please give me Ron’s contact info for garage door opener installation?
Thanks
His contact information was posted two pages back.
Deal Addict
Jun 16, 2009
1945 posts
587 upvotes
Woodbridge
416-459-4227
CarmenT10347 wrote: Can you please give me Ron’s contact info for garage door opener installation?
Thanks
HVAC Professional. Committed to customer, not brand.
Jun 16, 2008
299 posts
32 upvotes
Is there anyone in guelph area that can recommend a garage door installer
Deal Expert
Oct 28, 2004
20625 posts
2038 upvotes
Toronto
bumping this - another happy customer of Ron's!

I found this thread and text'd Ron @416-459-4227. I was able to schedule an appointment pretty quickly. Ron suggested I buy the garage door opener so warranty is valid under my name (makes sense) and he suggested a couple of models.

He asked the height of my garage and to take a pic of the garage door from the back wall.

Ron arrived as scheduled, he bought all the necessary tools needed and got the job done under 2hrs. Very friendly guy, professional and took the time to explain the features of my system.

Very happy customer here - will definitely recommend Ron to anyone that needs garage door opener installed! Thx again Ron!!!
Jan 1, 2010
384 posts
357 upvotes
I had Ron install my Garage Door opener just this weekend. It cost around $120 for me as I needed to install a quick release key.

It took about 3 hours for my installation. He is a great guy and took the time to explain how to use it as well.

The cable management from the sensors to the garage door opener is nicely organized. He is also available to text/call if any issues arise.

All in all, thanks for the recommendation RFD!!
Jan 1, 2010
384 posts
357 upvotes
yugo wrote: Is there anyone in guelph area that can recommend a garage door installer
I asked Ron if he goes beyond the GTA. He mentioned that he does do other areas, however he has to have more than one job.

Otherwise, its not economical for him to come all the way out there for one installation.

It was 2-3 minimum that he requires to do farther areas.
Nov 10, 2004
815 posts
328 upvotes
Chatham
Any recommendations for garage door repair?
The cable snapped.
May 12, 2006
893 posts
12 upvotes
Ron installed a Chamberlain 750C garage door opener for me in December. Although my garage is outside (not connected to the home), it was no problem for Ron. He brought all of his own equipment and finished in under 2 hours. As all of the other posts have mentioned, the quality of the work was outstanding. He also took the time to guide me through all of the functionality and even advised on a couple of things that need maintenance related to the garage door. If you've read the previous reviews here, there's nothing else to add - Ron is your guy for garage door installation, call him and you will be glad you did.

One thing I will mention is that, due to RFD and his stellar reputation, he is in demand so I suggest calling earlier rather than later to schedule an appointment. He may also be able to squeeze you in at an earlier date if your location is close to another upcoming scheduled appointment.
Mar 21, 2005
352 posts
191 upvotes
GTA
cire wrote: Any recommendations for garage door repair?
The cable snapped.
Same here, looking for someone to replace spring. From reading this thread, looks like Ron only install GDO but not repair. Hopefully someone can provide some recommendation on repair.