Tags:
None
[OP]
Apr 20, 2007
48 posts
5 upvotes
Toronto

Garneau Cycling Outlet, Up to 70% off Black Friday

These BF deals on cycling gear seem pretty good. Needed some shoes for spinning at the gym and also outdoors, usually around $120+, ended picking some up for around $55. Here's a few examples:

Your text to link here...

Your text to link here...

Also look in the corner of the page under the "People Also Bought" section for other similarly discounted options.
3 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2005
1876 posts
800 upvotes
Ottawa
Some of the prices remind me of the Garneau outlet in Vermont. I picked up a lot of killer deals there over the years.

Good deals here include:

Winter SPD cycling shoes for $60 - up to size 44.

Women's SPD trainer-style shoes for $38 - size 37 only. I have the men's version for spinning at the gym. They're fantastic but they're a touch larger than I expected for my usual size. I just wear thicker gym socks instead of cycling socks and they're good to go.

Men's mesh base layer for $10. This is even cheaper than direct from China. I'm a big base layer believer but they get funky after a while and need to be replaced.

Cool weather cycling hat for $10. This is cheaper than the Under Armour and Sugoi Black Friday deals. I'd be all over it if I didn't just buy the UA hat.

Time trial, triathlon helmet for $37.50.
May 20, 2003
382 posts
126 upvotes
Toronto
Free shipping on orders over $99, otherwise shipping costs could make it not worthwhile
Sep 28, 2009
420 posts
46 upvotes
GTA
Thanks OP. I got three cycling jerseys I probably didn't need but the price was too good to pass up. Even paying $7.50 to ship it was still a great deal/