Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
GCR

Transunion 4.95$ credit report + $12 GCR rebate

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 26th, 2018 6:57 pm
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12749 posts
25737 upvotes
Montreal
Ijustwantaname wrote: Is that better than Ratehub ? I always check with Ratehub and delete my account so its unlimited free.
Is Ratehub just a broker?
Can you get your credit report/score from Ratehub?
I don't even see where to register for an account.
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12749 posts
25737 upvotes
Montreal
BigStick wrote: (...) Called them once to ask some questions and they were utterly useless and it's like either the english level of their call center people is really low or they're just a bunch of idiots. (...) They couldn't even answer the question "how do I improve my credit score?" ...
You do realize that they are NOT in the business of helping people improve their credit score, right?

They are ONLY in the business of collecting information from their customers and selling that information to their customers.
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough
Credit Karma will tell you your score free free same score I tried them both to check both where idenical
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2015
1525 posts
259 upvotes
Peterborough
you can get a free aquafax 30 rttrail free at elast once a year if not two times I year I do it twice a year no troubles
Dec 11, 2013
101 posts
107 upvotes
Quebec, QC
Temporel wrote: Thanks. Unless I'm blind, it's hidden from their main page!?!

https://www.ratehub.ca/

Maybe it's a Québec thing... restrictions? ...
Its in Credit card, Education center, Credit Score And Fraud Guide
, How Your Credit Card Impacts Your Credit Score, so yes its far from the main page lol https://www.ratehub.ca/credit-cards/how ... edit-score

and no it's working in Québec it make like 1 year I use it.
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12749 posts
25737 upvotes
Montreal
ScottF391 wrote: you can get a free aquafax 30 rttrail free at elast once a year if not two times I year I do it twice a year no troubles
"aquafax"

Take control of your "liquid" assets. Face With Stuck-out Tongue And Tightly-closed Eyes
Deal Guru
Apr 10, 2011
12749 posts
25737 upvotes
Montreal
Ijustwantaname wrote: Its in Credit card, Education center, Credit Score And Fraud Guide
, How Your Credit Card Impacts Your Credit Score, so yes its far from the main page lol https://www.ratehub.ca/credit-cards/how ... edit-score

and no it's working in Québec it make like 1 year I use it.
Thanks, found it.

English and French pages are different. :rolleyes:

You can get it from the English page but not from the French page.

Maybe it's elsewhere in the French pages. Or maybe, since the supplier is Equifax, they can't supply in French?
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2008
1615 posts
687 upvotes
Toronto
Still waiting on GCR rebate... I am still under first month. Should I cancel yet?
Zoomer for phone + Carrytel for internet + Tangerine bank account + Stack debit card + Great Canadian rebates, ebates, drop and paymi for rebates.
Deal Addict
Jan 13, 2008
1615 posts
687 upvotes
Toronto
My tu credit monitoring score was 716 but credit karma was 832. Vastly different numbers. This makes me question the validity of these services. Anyone else run into this?
Zoomer for phone + Carrytel for internet + Tangerine bank account + Stack debit card + Great Canadian rebates, ebates, drop and paymi for rebates.