Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[********] Android Box - Mini M8S 2GB ~ $48

• Last Updated:
  • May 29th, 2016 10:30 pm
Tags:
None
Mar 26, 2006
433 posts
89 upvotes
nhystek wrote: I have the same thing. I ordered on March 26th. I had one ship from China on April 1st and one from the Netherlands on April 24th. I'm yet to see either of them.
Yup, same here..
I'm at 42 days in transit, last activity was Canadian Customs on April 6th.
Feb 6, 2004
124 posts
8 upvotes
Abbotsford
I have had two previous orders arrive after about 6 weeks the tracking numbers barely work one said left the country and the other never updated. I ordered this box on March 22nd next tracking update was April 21st package is ready for pick up... So a whole month goes by and it hasn't even moved yet. Then on the 27th April tracking says left the Netherlands. and the very next day April 28th says processed in country of destination FRANCE. So i figure thats messed up and send them a message here's the reply....
We apologize for any inconvenience we caused.
I have asked my colleague to track your package.
We will inform the shipping company to update your parcel as soon as possible.
Can you please wait 7-10 days for this result?
Of course, maybe it is transit country, your parcel will arrive within 25 wroking days(about one month).
You can please track it again after 5 days.
Thanks for your kind patience and support.

It will probably show up in another month or so either way im not ordering from ******** again.
Deal Addict
Aug 21, 2007
3365 posts
3737 upvotes
Toronto
I order from ******** a lot but lately have been reconsidering due to how long the shipping time has become. It used to be around a month, but seems to have increased to almost 3 months since mid 2015.
Deal Addict
Mar 24, 2012
3049 posts
1468 upvotes
MARKHAM
I have had 2 orders from ******** last month, they both arrive in less than 30 days. both were from netherland post.
Deal Addict
Jan 2, 2012
4679 posts
3970 upvotes
KINGSTON,ON
******** is incredibly slow on shipping. Last thing I ordered took almost two months. According to the so called tracking, it arrived in Canada seven days after the order was placed, and thus took seven weeks to go through customs and Canada Post for delivery.
Me thinks they are massaging things a bit...
Deal Addict
Mar 15, 2008
2357 posts
907 upvotes
Pardon my ignorance but how is the quality of streaming? I use my PC for streaming but am wondering if this will do a better job. Trying to watch the NBA playoffs on TNT but I always struggle to find a quality channel.
Deal Addict
Aug 24, 2005
2056 posts
1312 upvotes
I have never ordered from ******** but I have sworn off ordering from Chinese retailers based on my experience off ebay. I have ordered 2 similar boxes from amazon. Yes, they are a bit more expensive but they both arrived within a week and the hassle free returns with amazon is worth the extra cost in my opinion.

The fact that ******** pays people to start posts on rfd and they feel the need to have a rep here to do pr work in handling problems does not inspire confidence for me to order from them. Did you ever wonder why all the reviews at ********'s site are all 4 or 5 stars?

Back on topic, this is a very good deal for the specs. If you are lucky to get one eventually and not a doa.
Sep 21, 2001
980 posts
124 upvotes
Toronto
tkddad wrote: If you are lucky to get one eventually and not a doa.
Couldn't agree more. Those are 2 very big IF's.

I am still waiting for my miband ordered from ******** over 40 days ago. GB's response was be patient and keep waiting.
Feb 17, 2014
370 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto
fortunat wrote: FYI. i ordered a similar box back on April 16th and still don't have it which is apparently typical for stuff from ********/China
Hi fortunat ,

Thank you for kind placing order on ******** and sorry for the inconvenience that caused.

Could you pls kindly PM me your order number for checking?

Thank you!

Sunny
I am from ******** Customer Service department. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I'll deal with your questions ASAP. Thanks. lisa2@********.com
Feb 17, 2014
370 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto
smd wrote: Bought this same thing for about the same price back on March 23. It still hasn't arrived! Got two shopping notices from when it left China and Netherlands, but that's it. Otherwise the tracking is useless.
Just be prepared to wait a while if you place an order.
Hi smd,

Thank you for placing order on ******** and sorry for the inconvenience that caused by shipping.

Could you pls PM me your order number for checking?

Thank you!

Sunny
I am from ******** Customer Service department. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I'll deal with your questions ASAP. Thanks. lisa2@********.com
Dec 13, 2015
36 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Dakota680 wrote: Same as everbuying. Ordered March 8 and they are telling me to be patient. Tracking is useless.
Hello Dakota680,

Sorry for the inconvenience we have caused.

Could you pls PM me your order number so I can check for more details about the status of your order?
If the package is lost, we can arrange refund or reshipment.

Thanks for your cooperation and understanding in advance.

Everbuying
Feb 17, 2014
370 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto
luke wrote: Yup, same here..
I'm at 42 days in transit, last activity was Canadian Customs on April 6th.
Hi luke,

Thank you for placing order on ******** and sorry for the inconvenience that caused.

Could you pls PM me your order number for checking

Thank you!

Sunny
Aug 21, 2005
524 posts
478 upvotes
North York, ON
******** wrote: Hi smd,

Thank you for placing order on ******** and sorry for the inconvenience that caused by shipping.

Could you pls PM me your order number for checking?

Thank you!

Sunny
I already did that in the past. There was no response.
Jul 14, 2005
78 posts
21 upvotes
Delta
I don't know why anyone still shop at ********. Last time i got something completely different from what i ordered. They didn't refund, only gave me a coupon code for same value with ***** loads of restrictions. And now I'm trying to use it, it says it had expired, Yet they never told me it has an expiry date. And it was only going back to earlier this year.avoid them if you could. And i pm them about it and no response at all from them.
Feb 17, 2014
370 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto
gianttama wrote: I don't know why anyone still shop at ********. Last time i got something completely different from what i ordered. They didn't refund, only gave me a coupon code for same value with ***** loads of restrictions. And now I'm trying to use it, it says it had expired, Yet they never told me it has an expiry date. And it was only going back to earlier this year.avoid them if you could. And i pm them about it and no response at all from them.
Hi gianttama,

Pls PM me the item you want to buy then I can apply a code to help you buy with 16.99 less value.

Thank you

Sunny
Deal Fanatic
Aug 23, 2004
9468 posts
2408 upvotes
London
tkddad wrote: I have never ordered from ******** but I have sworn off ordering from Chinese retailers based on my experience off ebay. I have ordered 2 similar boxes from amazon. Yes, they are a bit more expensive but they both arrived within a week and the hassle free returns with amazon is worth the extra cost in my opinion.

The fact that ******** pays people to start posts on rfd and they feel the need to have a rep here to do pr work in handling problems does not inspire confidence for me to order from them. Did you ever wonder why all the reviews at ********'s site are all 4 or 5 stars?

Back on topic, this is a very good deal for the specs. If you are lucky to get one eventually and not a doa.
+1 for ******** and other Chinese site, a rep here to do pr surely does not inspire confidence. Ever wonder why your junk email box is full of "King adubudu needs your help to cash his 60 million dollars cheque" or "your paypal account is frozen, you need to update details" and it only happens to your email address that has dealt with these sites or a Chinese seller at ebay.
Feb 17, 2014
370 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto
smd wrote: I already did that in the past. There was no response.
Hi smd,

I am Sorry that just find your message by searching your username,replied you with tracking information.
Feb 17, 2014
370 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto
will2000ok wrote: I received a DOA, and ******** refused to refund.
Hi will2000ok,

Sorry for this inconvenience.

Is there anything I can do for you?
Could you pls make a short video for this item and send it to my mail box sunny1@********.com?
I will use that to apply refund for you.

Thank you!

Sunny
Deal Addict
Jun 25, 2009
2319 posts
1192 upvotes
BC
I got mine a few weeks ago. Its not bad, its fairly responsive but my roku 2 is faster. I can't complain for the price though.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)