Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
GearBest

Floureon H101 2.4GHz RC Quadcopter - $8.99 US! Free shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 25th, 2016 12:24 pm
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
12143 posts
2764 upvotes
Guelph

Floureon H101 2.4GHz RC Quadcopter - $8.99 US! Free shipping

Deal Link:
Price:
$8.99 US
Retailer:
GearBest
The Floureon H101 2.4GHz RC Quadcopter is now down to $8.99 US with free shipping as always. A well reviewed mini quadcopter to play with and to add to my collection. The video below shows how it looks in person and how it flies. It also charges via USB!
Features:
Brand name: Floureon
Item name: H101 3D RC Quadcopter
Color: Red
Charging time: 50 - 60mins
Flying time: 5 - 7mins
Control distance: About 20m
Working frequency: 2.4GHz
Flight battery: 3.7V 150mAh Li-Po battery
Transmitter battery: 3 x AAA battery( not included )
Function: 3D inverted flight, Up / down, Forward / backward, Swerve, Turn left / right, 360 degrees rollover, One key to return, Headless mode

HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 71-0-0 and counting. Koodo Member
26 replies
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2008
1981 posts
603 upvotes
toronto
bought this few months ago the battery busted within 1 day, might want to get some backups or something.
think first, buy later.
Dec 9, 2007
565 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
msz87 wrote: bought this few months ago the battery busted within 1 day, might want to get some backups or something.
How does the battery bust? Is there some way to avoid this?
Deal Addict
Feb 4, 2008
1981 posts
603 upvotes
toronto
junkmonk wrote:
msz87 wrote: bought this few months ago the battery busted within 1 day, might want to get some backups or something.
Dont get a lemon?
think first, buy later.
Banned
May 9, 2015
226 posts
298 upvotes
Guelph, ON
msz87 wrote:
junkmonk wrote:
Dont get a lemon?
LOL. Lemons can happen with any electronic. But at least the reviews dont mention this happening at a high rate or something. Fingers crossed.
Dec 11, 2009
139 posts
64 upvotes
Peterborough
DOH! Literally just had one arrive today that I'd ordered for $20 from China.. Drat! Can't get mine working.. remote won't seem, to pair with the chopper :(

Looks like I have this issue: -- lots of problems with the controller's QC from what I'm reading..
Last edited by zachamo on Aug 19th, 2016 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nov 16, 2015
312 posts
460 upvotes
Calgary
I know this is likely a stupid question, but can I tap a gopro to this and have it still fly? :v (i'm looking for a dirt cheap drone to tarnish with a gopro, not professional photography)
Mike | Web Developer | Small Business Marketing & SEO
Dec 11, 2009
139 posts
64 upvotes
Peterborough
I seriously doubt you could get a gopro on this thing.. doubt it could lift more than an AA battery or two,
Jul 20, 2010
354 posts
219 upvotes
Spend a little bit more and get yourselves a Hubsan x4 107C. It's got a built in camera and decent build quality.
Jun 6, 2012
23 posts
3 upvotes
Toronto
Umm it comes 8.5x CAD buying for the first time on Everbuying, the thread is still on page 1...
Apr 26, 2010
151 posts
76 upvotes
j2w2c7
infinityloop wrote: Spend a little bit more and get yourselves a Hubsan x4 107C. It's got a built in camera and decent build quality.
The Hubsan is better than Syma X5C-1 Explorers?

Wich one give the most bang for the bucks?

Any others suggestions?

Thanks!
Deal Addict
Feb 28, 2006
2462 posts
576 upvotes
Toronto
I received this little thing at the beginning of the week and it is a ton of fun to fly around. Battery so far so good knock on wood. I like the features and how stable it is comparing to the older helicopters
I love deals
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2010
1637 posts
270 upvotes
Mine was from everbuying from a thread a few weeks back...

Mine had an issue with not charging. Opened a paypal dispute due to everbuying account being inaccessible. Through paypal, i was asked to close the dispute so they can ship me another dispite paypal's advice in not doing so. I just did, lets hope they don't try to scam me of $9.
Deal Addict
Aug 20, 2008
2097 posts
971 upvotes
Can this lift at least a few grams extra weight? I am thinking Raspberry Pi zero + camera module. I guess I need some extremely lightweight battery to power the Pi for a few minutes.
No way I would pay more for a unit with camera, that's just so not RFD!
Sep 6, 2015
60 posts
129 upvotes
North York, ON
I actually have one of these!

To pair the remote, turn on the drone, then turn on the remote. Then move the left stick all the way to the bottom, and the right stick to the center while pointing the shiny reflector between the shoulder buttons to the drone. Then you will hear a beep and the drone's lights should stop blinking.

Pretty fun drone.
Dec 9, 2007
565 posts
33 upvotes
Toronto
Bought one of these from everbuying at the end of July for $6 US, and it came in a few days ago. One thing I have trouble with is getting it to maintain the same height. The left stick seems really sensitive. I usually have it hop up and down, fighting the upwards and downwards momentum with opposite increases/decreases in propeller power. Only sometimes to I get the height right and it tends to still move up or down slowly. Is there some way to decrease the sensitivity, or maintain the same height easier?
Sep 7, 2006
97 posts
5 upvotes
I was going to pick up a few extra batteries from ******** but it looks as though they cannot ship it to Canada due to restrictions (gave me a message to choose a different address as). Anyone know where I can buy these batteries and have them shipped to canada??
Jun 3, 2012
523 posts
338 upvotes
YORK
junkmonk wrote: Bought one of these from everbuying at the end of July for $6 US, and it came in a few days ago. One thing I have trouble with is getting it to maintain the same height. The left stick seems really sensitive. I usually have it hop up and down, fighting the upwards and downwards momentum with opposite increases/decreases in propeller power. Only sometimes to I get the height right and it tends to still move up or down slowly. Is there some way to decrease the sensitivity, or maintain the same height easier?
Mine does the same thing even after calibration.
What I found helps keeping steady height is keeping my left thumb moving up and down very slightly to get close to hover. Some people do complain that the controller is a negative. I took my controller apart while doing an antenna mod and had a look at the thumb controls but it does not look like there is a spring I can shorten.I was hoping to decrease the thumb control resistance.

As for batteries good luck finding them. All my china stores can't ship them. Maybe a hobby shop in Vancouver might have a reasonable price for locals. Evrething I saw online for Toronto/USA costs way too much. Might just order another drone for the battery and as spare parts.

And start with low rates while you're learning. I'm trying to work in the left thumb throttle while mine charges.
Feb 17, 2014
370 posts
74 upvotes
Toronto
zachamo wrote: DOH! Literally just had one arrive today that I'd ordered for $20 from China.. Drat! Can't get mine working.. remote won't seem, to pair with the chopper :(

Looks like I have this issue: -- lots of problems with the controller's QC from what I'm reading..
could you pls pm me your order number?
I am from ******** Customer Service department. If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me. I'll deal with your questions ASAP. Thanks. lisa2@********.com

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)