Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Gearbest

********: XiaoMi Redmi 3 Pro 16GB ROM 4G Smartphone

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 2nd, 2016 2:06 pm
Jun 8, 2008
724 posts
182 upvotes

********: XiaoMi Redmi 3 Pro 16GB ROM 4G Smartphone

Deal Link:
Price:
Savings:
67%
Retailer:
Gearbest
I would say, let the stock sit. Price match so more people have an opportunity to buy. This phone isn't bad, expandable memory 5.5 inch screen. 16gb Memory. Also comes unlocked, can be flashed with CM13 stable also running a Qualcomm chipset. Further, people have unlocked some bands... if you know what you are doing or are a tinkerer this phone will meet your goals and then some. Getting this phone for my Dad with some mods thrown in... Xposed and Cm13 custom. Xda is your friend.

Thought I'd share. There's also a $10 case. That can be further discounted by shopping through their app.

Hit that thanks or thumbs up button if you found this helpful. Cheers and happy deal hunting.

Edit: Sorry guys good catch. Fixed to another seller and corrected.
Last edited by neostylez3 on Aug 31st, 2016 1:16 am, edited 2 times in total.
33 replies
Dec 5, 2006
199 posts
83 upvotes
Your link is to the 5.0inch 720p screen version not 5.5, great phone. One of the best bang for buck once u get cyanogenmod installed.
Apr 12, 2009
323 posts
83 upvotes
Etobicoke
This is Redmi 3 not the Redmi note series. Just to avoid confusion as you were referring to 5.5" screen which is indeed the Redmi note 3 and not this phone.

Xiaomi has a history of very convoluted approach to naming phone models but other than that the phones are great.
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
3633 posts
1972 upvotes
Thornhill
seems just what ive been looking for!!

good price to buy?

EDIT: seems like its in USD :(
Jun 8, 2008
724 posts
182 upvotes
MartinoMan wrote: This is Redmi 3 not the Redmi note series. Just to avoid confusion as you were referring to 5.5" screen which is indeed the Redmi note 3 and not this phone.

Xiaomi has a history of very convoluted approach to naming phone models but other than that the phones are great.
Ya you were right, on second glance. Thank you! I fixed it to the Note 3 series, not the Redmi version... that was a blunder on my part.
Dec 13, 2006
722 posts
652 upvotes
Vancouver
does it make a difference getting the regular vs international version? I have the redmi note 2, works perfectly on my plan with zoomer (rogers)
Dec 13, 2006
722 posts
652 upvotes
Vancouver
even in US its a bargain, if it had a samsung logo on it, it would retail for $599
Deal Addict
Aug 12, 2006
4473 posts
3843 upvotes
Ontario
So are Geekbuying and ******** the same?
Deal Addict
Dec 4, 2007
4869 posts
2743 upvotes
Quebec
what version kit should I select to have it work on telus?
Feb 8, 2003
684 posts
184 upvotes
neostylez3 wrote: I would say, let the stock sit. Price match so more people have an opportunity to buy. This phone isn't bad, expandable memory 5.5 inch screen. 16gb Memory. Also comes unlocked, can be flashed with CM13 stable also running a Qualcomm chipset. Further, people have unlocked some bands... if you know what you are doing or are a tinkerer this phone will meet your goals and then some. Getting this phone for my Dad with some mods thrown in... Xposed and Cm13 custom. Xda is your friend.

Thought I'd share. There's also a $10 case. That can be further discounted by shopping through their app.

Hit that thanks or thumbs up button if you found this helpful. Cheers and happy deal hunting.

Edit: Sorry guys good catch. Fixed to another seller and corrected.
Auto downvote anyone asking for a Thumbs up crew.
Dec 13, 2006
722 posts
652 upvotes
Vancouver
Doesnt matter, the only difference is the older spectrums, with newer LTE they both have the same, safest best is to bet INT version.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2008
1180 posts
90 upvotes
how long would it takes for the package to arrive? a month typically?
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
Geekbuying link is showing $170US right now.
Mar 15, 2005
295 posts
94 upvotes
wearysky wrote: Geekbuying link is showing $170US right now.
$170 is for the 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM.

The 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM is still $150.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2010
1904 posts
1508 upvotes
Is the $20 premium worth it in your opinion?
Deal Expert
Nov 28, 2013
21330 posts
10938 upvotes
Oakville
aenation wrote: how long would it takes for the package to arrive? a month typically?
Depends on the shipping method you choose. Looks like Geekbuying still only offers surface, DHL or EMS options, so unless you want to spend another $30 when your phone arrives (on top of the added cost to ship via DHL), yes, you'll have to wait a month and go with the free shipping method. ******** is now offering Canada Post Expedited Parcel shipping, which gets the phone (supposedly) to you in about a week without having to worry about crazy DHL fees (just the standard risk that you'd face with it coming in via surface mail for Canada Post, which is pretty small). Lots of people over in the robot vacuum thread reported quick arrival times and no added tax/brokerage fees when shipping via this method.
kosodo wrote: $170 is for the 3GB RAM, 32GB ROM.

The 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM is still $150.
Ahh yes - didn't realize that OP's post was for the 2/16 version, since link was going right to 3/32 :)
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2008
1180 posts
90 upvotes
just tried to check out using paypal, only shipping options are:
  • registered air mail - 15-30 business days
  • DHL
  • EMS
don't see the canada post option unless i have done something wrong?
Deal Addict
Jan 25, 2008
2120 posts
1345 upvotes
Laval
******** is in ebates for additional 1.5-2%

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)