Hot Deals

[Geekbuying] Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum - CAD$301.05 plus shipping CAD$81.64 shipping (less $20USD coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 17th, 2017 10:50 am
May 14, 2005
335 posts
101 upvotes
Ontario
Vtsng12 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 11:35 am
Same here. Payment confirmed on the 25th, order still shows processing. No tracking info received. Slightly diapppinted here. Should’ve just paid an extra $10 at gear best instead....
Same with mine, I contacted them yesterday and they said another week at least to wait for shipment.
Nov 26, 2017
33 posts
7 upvotes
romeoz wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 11:37 am
Same with mine, I contacted them yesterday and they said another week at least to wait for shipment.
Wow...I’m cancelling. Hopefully that would bump up your guys’ queue. My mother in law will already be back from Hong Kong by the time it gets here. Just going to have her bring one back for me :P
May 14, 2005
335 posts
101 upvotes
Ontario
nvm
Last edited by romeoz on Dec 5th, 2017 11:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Dec 4, 2017
2 posts
First time poster, very long time lurker. I placed an order Thursday on geekbuying, it charged my visa. I went to check online the status and according to their site they have no record of my order or my login account. Emailed them this morning and been trying to livechat for the past hour and nothing. . . . I do have email confirmation as well.

Has anyone else experienced this, no record of order? maybe they need to input something but this seems very strange. I am 30mins away from calling visa and asking them to reverse the charge as fraud. . .
Deal Addict
Apr 13, 2007
2191 posts
69 upvotes
Wow. I am on the same boat. It is stuck on "shipment info received"

I called DHL, they said shipper have not handle over the shipment to DHL yet. Geekbuying lied. Very disappointed. The worst part of this is, I ordered on Nov 22nd. 2017, much earlier than you guys. Going to cancel the order. And never buy it from geekbuying.
Oct 16, 2006
111 posts
18 upvotes
rsasp wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 12:30 pm

I called DHL, they said shipper have not handle over the shipment to DHL yet. Geekbuying lied. Very disappointed. The worst part of this is, I ordered on Nov 22nd. 2017, much earlier than you guys. Going to cancel the order. And never buy it from geekbuying.
Based on what I'm seeing it's looking unlikely to get here by the 25th. Going to cancel and do all communications through PayPal to do so
May 14, 2005
335 posts
101 upvotes
Ontario
******** total comes to $411 CAD with shipping and coupon, I may stick it out with geekbuying for now.
Nov 26, 2017
33 posts
7 upvotes
rsasp wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 12:30 pm

Shipment info received means that the label was created. It doesn't mean that they have handed the parcel over to DHL. It seems geekbuying is creating shipping labels in preparation for when they receive the stock. Either way, it's disappointing...
Nov 26, 2017
33 posts
7 upvotes
MrTickle wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 1:30 pm
Based on what I'm seeing it's looking unlikely to get here by the 25th. Going to cancel and do all communications through PayPal to do so
I was just on the online chat with them.
They've told me that they will receive the stock this week and shipment should take 3-5 business days.
I reconfirmed if that means that the latest possible date for me to receive the parcel is December 15th, assuming that they receive their stock by the end of this week (Dec 9th) and that it takes the full 5 business days to deliver (Dec 15th).
They assured me that Dec 15th is the latest date I should be expecting the package.
I ended the chat letting them know that if I do not receive the parcel by the 15th, I will issue a credit card chargeback. Then saved the transcript.

So hoping now that they will hold up to their word. My guess is this will end in a chargeback though....

Good luck to everyone who purchased from geekbuying and is in the same boat.
Nov 26, 2017
33 posts
7 upvotes
romeoz wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 2:03 pm
******** total comes to $411 CAD with shipping and coupon, I may stick it out with geekbuying for now.
That's the first gen vac?
I bought it for 208.08 + 65 shipping = $273.08 USD which works out to about $345 CAD
Jul 11, 2011
65 posts
23 upvotes
Calgary
Vtsng12 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 2:38 pm
I was just on the online chat with them.
They've told me that they will receive the stock this week and shipment should take 3-5 business days.
I reconfirmed if that means that the latest possible date for me to receive the parcel is December 15th, assuming that they receive their stock by the end of this week (Dec 9th) and that it takes the full 5 business days to deliver (Dec 15th).
They assured me that Dec 15th is the latest date I should be expecting the package.
I ended the chat letting them know that if I do not receive the parcel by the 15th, I will issue a credit card chargeback. Then saved the transcript.

So hoping now that they will hold up to their word. My guess is this will end in a chargeback though....

Good luck to everyone who purchased from geekbuying and is in the same boat.
Thanks! Saved me waiting for someone in the live chat.
Sep 3, 2009
157 posts
12 upvotes
Vancouver
Vtsng12 wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 2:40 pm
That's the first gen vac?
I bought it for 208.08 + 65 shipping = $273.08 USD which works out to about $345 CAD
Where and When?
Nov 26, 2017
33 posts
7 upvotes
itrocks4u wrote:
Dec 5th, 2017 3:02 pm
So did anyone actually get it?
I think some of the earlier buyers did. The black friday/ cyber monday orders must have gone through the roof

Thread Information

There are currently 11 users viewing this thread. (4 members and 7 guests)

OKSpring, rjones241, windible, MicroJimnt