Hot Deals

[Geekbuying] Xiaomi Mi Robot Vacuum - CAD$301.05 plus shipping CAD$81.64 shipping (less $20USD coupon)

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 11th, 2017 9:27 pm
Deal Fanatic
Jan 27, 2004
8513 posts
797 upvotes
does anyone know how does the warranty work?
2007 - Ipod Video (TD), Ipod Shuffle (GM)
2006 - Ipod Nano (TD)
2005 - Ipod Shuffle (TD)
Apr 7, 2007
323 posts
36 upvotes
Calgary, AB
slimysnot wrote:
Dec 6th, 2017 9:55 pm
If you don't trust the site, just request for more information and/or dispute with the credit card company to get your money back. If you've paid with paypal (which is an available option), even better -- paypal will reverse your charges very easily.

I've ordered multiple items on non-busy times and it came without issues. I'm still waiting for mine and I ordered on the 23rd.
I actually ordered with PayPal. How would I go about cancelling the order?
I've lost trust in GeekBuying and will not use them again.
Oct 16, 2006
111 posts
18 upvotes
cheapmother wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 4:19 pm
I actually ordered with PayPal. How would I go about cancelling the order?
I've lost trust in GeekBuying and will not use them again.
Open PayPal, select the payment to geekbuying and open a dispute. Provide the order number, tracking number and explain the situation. I did this 3 days ago and geekbuying has not provided a response through PayPal. In my case they have until December 25th to provide a response.

I guess we'll see.
Sep 25, 2007
128 posts
13 upvotes
Edmonton
MrTickle wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 4:42 pm
Open PayPal, select the payment to geekbuying and open a dispute. Provide the order number, tracking number and explain the situation. I did this 3 days ago and geekbuying has not provided a response through PayPal. In my case they have until December 25th to provide a response.

I guess we'll see.
So it doesn't sound like I'll be able to cancel the GeekBuying order and jump on the LITB order then eh?
Deal Addict
Feb 20, 2007
2784 posts
1079 upvotes
The 2nd gen Xiaomi Vacuum is out so this might drop even more soon.
Mar 21, 2012
126 posts
42 upvotes
Edmonton
i think the coupon code expired, and right when i finally got geekbuying chat online to cancel my order. Now i might have a cancelled order and no mi robot on its way..
Jan 11, 2008
894 posts
162 upvotes
ryanaz wrote:
Dec 7th, 2017 4:58 pm
i think the coupon code expired, and right when i finally got geekbuying chat online to cancel my order. Now i might have a cancelled order and no mi robot on its way..
Lol when I found out the coupon expired I quickky emailed Geekbuying back to disregard my cancel request haha. Let's see what happens.
Jun 3, 2007
38 posts
7 upvotes
Toronto
For those of you who are feeling impatient... You do realize you will still have to vacuum manually once in a while, right? If you're buying this you probably have been doing that for a few years, so it's a fair assumption that you will survive doing it a few more times before your robot servant shows up. I mean you could waste time reordering it and bickering with/waiting for geekbuying or paypal or your bank, but that won't get your floors clean. :-D
Oct 7, 2003
249 posts
10 upvotes
Thanks for the heads up ryanaz!!

Was able to cancel order from geekbuy and buy at Lightinthebox @ $249usd and then 10% cash back
Jul 17, 2008
29 posts
13 upvotes
GTA
Anybody else finally get actual shipment? I emailed geekbuying again last night at 8pm, said "DHL clearly doesn't have the parcel, I need to know what's going on or else I need a refund as soon as possible to get this before Christmas elsewhere", wake up today to a text from DHL from 3am, "shipment picked up - Hong Kong" (I had signed up for alerts for my tracking number).

They didn't reply to the email yet, but that would be some coincidence
Deal Addict
Feb 10, 2006
2813 posts
265 upvotes
sevsev wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 8:11 am
Anybody else finally get actual shipment? I emailed geekbuying again last night at 8pm, said "DHL clearly doesn't have the parcel, I need to know what's going on or else I need a refund as soon as possible to get this before Christmas elsewhere", wake up today to a text from DHL from 3am, "shipment picked up - Hong Kong" (I had signed up for alerts for my tracking number).

They didn't reply to the email yet, but that would be some coincidence
Just sent them another follow up email, this is getting ridiculous. I understand the delay to a huge influx of orders but if you tell me my order will ship out in 7 days and it doesn't then we got ourselves a communication gap.
Sep 27, 2010
85 posts
18 upvotes
Toronto
I got a text message this morning saying the DHL Express [tracking number] is on its way.

I checked online and now the status changed from "shipment info received" to "shipment picked up". Location is still Hong Kong.

I ordered it on Nov. 20. I am not concerned as I do not mind waiting.
Jul 17, 2008
29 posts
13 upvotes
GTA
azn_dan wrote:
Dec 8th, 2017 8:28 am
Just sent them another follow up email, this is getting ridiculous. I understand the delay to a huge influx of orders but if you tell me my order will ship out in 7 days and it doesn't then we got ourselves a communication gap.
Were you in the batch of people that had theirs (incorrectly) marked as shipped earlier on or the ones sitting at order processing? This is my order from the 21st they had marked as shipped when it wasn't. My second order from the 27th is still processing unfortunately.