Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1451 posts
432 upvotes
laurawow wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 7:29 pm
I love Honey Nut Cheerios!
Great chance to stock some up and get free movie
There are no nuts in Honey Nut Cherrios. But more sugar (compared to non-nut version and artificial flavor). And you're way too late to stock up.
Mar 9, 2010
152 posts
59 upvotes
Vancouver
carmaster wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 5:30 pm
Did anyone redeem the coupon? So how does it work?
You go to the website in first post and pick which offer you want (movie or popcorn). Enter the code on cereal box. It'll ask for an email. If you picked movie, they'll email you another code that you can use on Cineplex website to buy ticket. I didn't redeem popcorn offer so I'm not sure what they send in that case.
May 7, 2015
4 posts
Ottawa
mike330 wrote:
Nov 3rd, 2017 5:25 pm
Do you want mine? I have like 6 boxes Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Hi Mike330...interested In a couple for my son and i if you don't need tgem
Jun 18, 2016
23 posts
27 upvotes
Accidentally bought Cheerios and Lucky Charms thinking they would both give me Adult tickets. Very misleading that the front of the box doesn't differentiate between the two.
Deal Addict
Mar 31, 2017
1451 posts
432 upvotes
MooseV2 wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 10:29 am
Accidentally bought Cheerios and Lucky Charms thinking they would both give me Adult tickets. Very misleading that the front of the box doesn't differentiate between the two.
Cheerios should be adult. Lucky Charms wont be.
Apr 23, 2014
671 posts
189 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Bought a couple of boxes from Walmart Heartland a couple of weeks back. Opened both up today to use them for Thor- but both the boxes didn't have the code!

The area where the code should have been printed is blank!!

I bought about 4 boxes last year and all of them had codes. Anybody faced this before? Any suggestions on how to request for a code from Cineplex?
Deal Addict
Jan 27, 2005
2038 posts
67 upvotes
Since it sounds like a manufacturing error, you should start by contacting General Mills first. You can attach a picture with the missing code.
wolfpack27616 wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 11:34 am
Bought a couple of boxes from Walmart Heartland a couple of weeks back. Opened both up today to use them for Thor- but both the boxes didn't have the code!

The area where the code should have been printed is blank!!

I bought about 4 boxes last year and all of them had codes. Anybody faced this before? Any suggestions on how to request for a code from Cineplex?
Apr 23, 2014
671 posts
189 upvotes
Toronto, ON
convoluted wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 11:44 am
Since it sounds like a manufacturing error, you should start by contacting General Mills first. You can attach a picture with the missing code.
Thanks for the suggestion. I am on hold with Cineplex to see if they could do something about it. (since we wanted to go for the movie today). But I am not too hopeful with Cineplex- why would they believe me?

I will definitely email General mills with pictures later today. Thanks again!

Heads up for people who bought the boxes from Walmart- Heartland (Mississauga)- check inside your box to see if the code is printed.
Mar 12, 2011
380 posts
125 upvotes
wolfpack27616 wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 11:48 am
Thanks for the suggestion. I am on hold with Cineplex to see if they could do something about it. (since we wanted to go for the movie today). But I am not too hopeful with Cineplex- why would they believe me?

I will definitely email General mills with pictures later today. Thanks again!
You can't use codes on Saturday, so it wouldn't work anyways. Are you sure bought a box with the Cineplex movie offer?
Deal Addict
Nov 20, 2010
1186 posts
273 upvotes
Really sucks that both Friday and Saturday are not allowed. Those are the days you actually want to go see a movie.

Already saw "Thor: Ragnarok" on Thursday and waiting to see "Justice League" on November 16th. Also, going to see "Murder on the Orient Express" because it is a new release. The rest of this month, I'll play catch up with older movies in the theatre. Everyone should go crazy seeing movies this month with their codes because December/January the codes in the cereal boxes are only good for either a free popcorn or drink. Not both!

Off to the supermarket this afternoon to see if I can find more cereal boxes with Cineplex codes now. LOL
Deal Addict
Dec 6, 2002
2724 posts
668 upvotes
Vancouver
Mr_Fanta wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 12:58 pm
Really sucks that both Friday and Saturday are not allowed. Those are the days you actually want to go see a movie.
Exactly.. this is when people go to the movies and PAY. They don't need to fill the theatres with free passes on the weekends.

Ron.
Deal Addict
Oct 22, 2014
1596 posts
351 upvotes
Toronto
Mr_Fanta wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 12:58 pm

Already saw "Thor: Ragnarok" on Thursday and waiting to see "Justice League" on November 16th. Also, going to see "Murder on the Orient Express" because it is a new release. The rest of this month, I'll play catch up with older movies in the theatre. Everyone should go crazy seeing movies this month with their codes because December/January the codes in the cereal boxes are only good for either a free popcorn or drink. Not both!

Off to the supermarket this afternoon to see if I can find more cereal boxes with Cineplex codes now. LOL
You can use it on Sunday - which is also a good time to catch a movie
Apr 23, 2014
671 posts
189 upvotes
Toronto, ON
elfen2 wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 12:18 pm
You can't use codes on Saturday, so it wouldn't work anyways. Are you sure bought a box with the Cineplex movie offer?
Yeah- Both the Cheerios (Honey) boxes that I bought have everything printed in it except the code. i.e the square box where the code is usually printed is blank.

Talked to Cineplex- they asked me to take pictures and send it while on the call- sent it and she emailed me 2 codes (for 2 boxes)- tried using it for tomorrow's show and it doesn't work!

Need to call them again on Monday to figure it out.
May 28, 2016
35 posts
22 upvotes
If anyone has 1 extra code they're not planning on using, could you please PM it to me?
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2005
3945 posts
9 upvotes
Markham Toronto area
MooseV2 wrote:
Nov 4th, 2017 10:29 am
I bought two boxes of regular Cheerios. Box says child admission, but both codes appear to be for adult admission (starts with "AD").

I haven't tried them, anyone else have adult admission printed on child admission box?

Thread Information

There are currently 2 users viewing this thread. (0 members and 2 guests)