Hot Deals

[Costco] Get $25 OFF a purchase of $100 or more on Costco.ca when you pay with Masterpass.

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 21st, 2017 12:17 am
Sep 14, 2015
14 posts
1 upvote
York, ON
Can you get it only once per costco family account. We have 2 cards on same membership and I have created online account and used it once. Can other house member also create another account and get the discount.
Jan 26, 2012
8 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
george_vancouver wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 5:53 pm
Tried ordering Xbox GC 3 times (had to call in to get new promo code). All orders were declined shortly after.

Anyone knows if the promo code can be used with regular credit card payment at checkout?
smithfan wrote:
Oct 31st, 2017 9:43 pm
I had the exact same problem when trying to order Xbox cards. On my forth call I just told the rep to escalate the case I was tired of placing orders and sitting on hold for 15 min each time.
Firecatman wrote:
Nov 1st, 2017 10:11 am
It must be something with the xbox codes as I've had the same problem, called them yesterday and they said to call them in a couple days when I want to order and they'll try to push it through.
I used to order the Xbox cards with no issues. In the last 3 months I was getting declined every time shortly after ordering.

After a couple of phone calls it seems that the issue is that your email address needs to match EVERYWHERE. I ended up going into my account and making sure my login email matched my "bill to" email matched my "ship to" email and it finally worked with this promo. (I think I even made sure the Masterpass email matched to be safe)

Hopefully this works for you as well.
Nov 16, 2016
48 posts
9 upvotes
Alberta
dagneymae wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2017 1:58 pm
I used to order the Xbox cards with no issues. In the last 3 months I was getting declined every time shortly after ordering.

After a couple of phone calls it seems that the issue is that your email address needs to match EVERYWHERE. I ended up going into my account and making sure my login email matched my "bill to" email matched my "ship to" email and it finally worked with this promo. (I think I even made sure the Masterpass email matched to be safe)

Hopefully this works for you as well.
I called again today and they put in an order manually, so if that doesn't work I'll try this, thanks.
Deal Addict
Jul 5, 2005
2048 posts
227 upvotes
Toronto
Can you return the filler item without losing the $25 discount
Jun 29, 2010
783 posts
173 upvotes
Subtotal (2 Items) $112.98
Shipping $0.00
GST $0.00
HST $1.92
PST $0.00
QST $0.00
Order Total $89.90
Total Discount on Order $25.00

Of this, $94 was for itunes cards, will find out if it gets through or not.
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2015
1773 posts
576 upvotes
Saint-Hubert, QC
jsp563 wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2017 1:53 pm
Can you get it only once per costco family account. We have 2 cards on same membership and I have created online account and used it once. Can other house member also create another account and get the discount.
It works if you make another account.
Aug 11, 2017
74 posts
9 upvotes
walleye187 wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2017 3:10 pm
Found a nice cheap filler - $17.99 for robax heatwraps. Its on sale right now for $14.99

helped me with my order to get it to $100 mark.
Wait, to save $25 you are willing to spend an extra $15 on a heat wrap? Not sure what you bought but make sure that spending $75+ was worth it for that item plus a heat wrap
Aug 23, 2009
266 posts
38 upvotes
Landon99 wrote:
Nov 2nd, 2017 8:30 pm
Wait, to save $25 you are willing to spend an extra $15 on a heat wrap? Not sure what you bought but make sure that spending $75+ was worth it for that item plus a heat wrap
yes i have use for the heat wrap. Also have the option of returning in store if i dont need it
Deal Addict
Jul 22, 2002
2351 posts
114 upvotes
Durham Region
EDIT: For anyone has issue to login/sign up masterpass. In my case, default one is capital One masterpass, which doesnt work.
you have to click a small icon "change your wallet" at the bottom of the pop up screen. then you can signup/sign in with masterpass, add what ever your Mastercard.

What am I doing wrong? I get this message:

No eligible cards for Masterpass™
Your account is unable to set up Capital One Masterpass at this time because we cannot find any eligible cards on file. Please feel free to checkout additional card offerings at www.capitalone.com.
Apr 23, 2014
749 posts
113 upvotes
Niagara Falls, ON
roy_miami wrote:
Oct 3rd, 2017 8:52 pm
The capital one card gives you 3% at restaurants, which I assume includes McDonalds, Tim Hortons, etc.

The PC Elite MC gives you 3% at Esso, everywhere else better to use capital one (2%).

Both cards give you 1% at Costco.
I think the 3% at esso is only on premium fuel.
Deal Addict
Aug 27, 2009
2797 posts
1185 upvotes
Still can't get the PSN deal to,work, went in incognito and the $25 discount missing
Deal Fanatic
Mar 12, 2005
7456 posts
773 upvotes
Victoria
witenite wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 1:30 am
Still can't get the PSN deal to,work, went in incognito and the $25 discount missing
I haven't gotten it to work either. I tried making a few accounts using my membership # (Which was expired) with no luck. Tried a few more with no membership #, and that didn't work. Tried one today (as I reactivated my membership in store today) and still no go.

Thread Information

There are currently 4 users viewing this thread. (2 members and 2 guests)

lukemcc10, weirdwing