Expired Hot Deals

Get Boxing Day Flyer Alerts from RedFlagDeals.com!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2008 1:51 am
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
362 upvotes
magmazing wrote:
Dec 18th, 2008 7:47 pm
I've been going to that "rfdboxingdaysale" google group a few times in the last couple days and no one's posted anything at all so far. All that's there is random spam posts and one image of a 2006 FS flyer page.
yeah... ATM there isn't really anything yet...

but it's not really that big a deal... usually RFD gets the imgs up some 3-5 days prior to BD, so there'll def.'ly be more than enough time to look at the deals in advance
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Dec 29, 2005
345 posts
49 upvotes
Victoria
We're officially later than last year. Last year at this time Canadian Tire scans were up. Not that it's that big a deal as most flyers I assume will be posted 21st/22nd, but still... anticipating the first wave and the opening of the boxing day forum section has got me jittery. RFD is like meth. haha
Deal Expert
Jun 3, 2005
28350 posts
1159 upvotes
PunkeyDoodles Corner…
Finally signed up.
PayTM - $70 (24+hours waiting on the damn servers to wake up)
PC OPT: $3953 Ebates: $59.70
100%+ BST & Heatware Est. 2005
Kijiji & FB Marketplace trash are what put a smile on my face each day
Deal Addict
Oct 11, 2007
2270 posts
67 upvotes
I'm glad I signed up! I usually get the free Mississauga News on Fridays with all the flyers. Didn't get it and thought because of the snow I'd get it then on Saturday (has happened before). Still don't have the paper so I'm assuming whoever was suppose to deliver them just didn't bother since they are free.