Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Get Boxing Day Flyer Alerts from RedFlagDeals.com!

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 23rd, 2008 1:51 am
Deal Expert
May 14, 2008
41890 posts
1783 upvotes
Canada
What's with all the alerts filling up my email box, letting me know whenever somebody enters the Canada Post contest?

Am I the only one experiencing this?

I just spent 10 minutes clearing out all the junk.
Somebody removed my sig for no reason, without even telling me.
Deal Expert
Nov 11, 2004
62810 posts
364 upvotes
Ryan wrote: We will, of course, have the flyers first - before they've even been delivered to your door!
if it's not publicized yet, wouldn't there be legal issues involved like prev. yrs' ?
MJM
- MJ = mahjong - a chinese game involving LOTS of strategy/skills and the smarts to win!
- M = maniac - just simply CRAZY about this game... i'd play it 24/7 if i had the time!

"I'll be here... I'll be 'waiting'... here... I'll be waiting... for you... so if you come here... you'll find me... I promise..." - FF VIII - FAN of the FF series ever since the beginning.

PEPSI IPOD WINNER on xmas.... what a SWEET christmas present!
Feb 27, 2003
506 posts
105 upvotes
darkmagician wrote: They never have any real deals.
Actually yes they do. Sure, some of their prices are inflated, but last Boxing Day they had some on the best deals on LCD TV's and I got some really good deals on furniture (couch set and mattress) there as well.
Feb 27, 2003
506 posts
105 upvotes
Tornado F2 wrote: What's with all the alerts filling up my email box, letting me know whenever somebody enters the Canada Post contest?

Am I the only one experiencing this?

I just spent 10 minutes clearing out all the junk.
You have subscribed to that thread. By default, every thread that you post in you are auto-subscribed to. Edit your subscriptions to remove the email alerts or entire subscription.
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2008
1655 posts
209 upvotes
Toronto
signed up. lots of readign for the 22/23 haha
Deal Addict
Nov 9, 2008
1218 posts
65 upvotes
Vancouver
i got all excited and noted down where to go this boxing day alrdy but just noticed that they were 2007 flyers :|
May 21, 2007
260 posts
10 upvotes
dec26 morning will be the battle between RFD'ers to get the best deals of the year. Battlefields located at FS and BB doors.

i'll take a video this year when the doors open at 7am. madness and chaos!!

Battle of the cheapest!

btw, thx for the flyers =)
What ever tickles your pickle...
Deal Guru
Sep 2, 2008
12614 posts
2318 upvotes
huij wrote: dec26 morning will be the battle between RFD'ers to get the best deals of the year. Battlefields located at FS and BB doors.

i'll take a video this year when the doors open at 7am. madness and chaos!!

Battle of the cheapest!

btw, thx for the flyers =)
You mean Dec 25 in front of their computers right?
Deal Addict
Sep 20, 2005
2370 posts
914 upvotes
Calgary
Ryan wrote: It's tied into our newsletter system, so those are required fields. Signing up for the newsletter is optional though.
I know, i was only playing. I registered for the newsletter before :cheesygri . good stuff, let the deals roll!
camt wrote: Actually yes they do. Sure, some of their prices are inflated, but last Boxing Day they had some on the best deals on LCD TV's and I got some really good deals on furniture (couch set and mattress) there as well.
I didnt pay much attention to their boxing day sale last year so I cant judge from that stand-point, but I did go to their pre-boxing day sale this week and was really disappointed. Biggest waste of my time. Heard alot of bad reviews from friends and other RFDers about the Brick also. Furthermore, they have a no return policy for TV's. So im gonna stay away from them.
Deal Addict
Jan 19, 2004
1896 posts
593 upvotes
Airdrie
Ryan wrote: We will, of course, have the flyers first - before they've even been delivered to your door!
that's not what happened last year. ;)
Sep 30, 2001
30160 posts
10147 upvotes
Toronto
Absolute wrote: How about those "unofficial" leaks, like the Futureshop announcements that are usually deleted.... I'd like to know about those before you remove them!
I think someone setup a google group for that. anyone have better info on this?
Be kind and civil with one another

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)