Careers

Get an entry level position in government or public services

• Last Updated:
  • Jul 7th, 2017 12:12 am
Apr 16, 2017
41 posts
2 upvotes

Get an entry level position in government or public services

Is there any way to get an entry level position in government or public services? I am really willing to learn and to grow
7 replies
Deal Expert
Mar 9, 2007
15620 posts
13284 upvotes
Think of the Childre…
If you got the requirements for the job position, sure....why not.
Alexsmit2017 wrote: Is there any way to get an entry level position in government or public services? I am really willing to learn and to grow

WOULD SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!
Apr 16, 2017
41 posts
2 upvotes
Sorry, probably I massed up the question. I meant where can I look for such job openings or probably there are some agencies that hire for that
Deal Addict
Sep 22, 2013
2341 posts
1489 upvotes
Alexsmit2017 wrote: Sorry, probably I massed up the question. I meant where can I look for such job openings or probably there are some agencies that hire for that
Umm just search the job posting websites of the Federal Government, Provincial Government or City that you live in and follow the instructions on the posting...its that simple.
Deal Fanatic
Aug 3, 2006
5351 posts
2459 upvotes
Fraking jebus man. "Government." Okay, what level of government and what jurisdiction? The fact that you can't even do simple research means that you wouldn't be my first choice of hire.
Nov 13, 2015
50 posts
16 upvotes
Pitt Meadows, BC
jobs.gc.ca for federal jobs. If you are in school, look at co-op or FSWEP programs. A lot of temp agencies provide casual short term contracts.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4731 posts
2788 upvotes
Alexsmit2017 wrote: Is there any way to get an entry level position in government or public services? I am really willing to learn and to grow
Yes.