Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
New York Fries

Get a free soft drink when you sign up for loyalty program

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2015 12:07 am
Oct 31, 2007
264 posts
17 upvotes
Vancouver

[New York Fries] Get a free soft drink when you sign up for loyalty program

Deal Link:
Expiry:
April 30, 2015
More offers from New York Fries
Get a free soft drink (e.g. Coke) when you sign up online to New York Fries' loyalty program. To sign up, enter your email address and password. You also get a free poutine when you load $25 on your card.
You will see the free drink coupon on your account after you sign up to the account. Here is the link to the page:
https://frysociety.newyorkfries.com/
11 replies
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
Do you have to buy fries or anything to get the free drink? Or is signing up all that is required?
Deal Fanatic
Jul 29, 2006
6424 posts
471 upvotes
Toronto
my free drink coupon expires June 1st

thanks OP
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
Why a free drink? That's pretty dumb. Should be free fries.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
18224 posts
36610 upvotes
Scarborough
ar2020 wrote: Why a free drink? That's pretty dumb. Should be free fries.
Better than nothing and you do get a free poutine if you load up your account with $25.
RFD Staff - Got a question? Send me a private message.
[Forum Rules] [Deal Alerts]
Jun 12, 2010
695 posts
430 upvotes
Toronto/Santa Monica
ar2020 wrote: Why a free drink? That's pretty dumb. Should be free fries.
Agreed
Dec 19, 2008
746 posts
142 upvotes
Pretty sweet deal. I just signed up, loaded $25 on my account, I have a free regular soft drink, free regular poutine, and by loading money on my card I am eligible for one free fries on my birthday (later this month).

It appears I can redeem any of these freebies with no other purchase necessary, similar to a free food item via Starbucks rewards.
Banned
Jan 27, 2014
5574 posts
2580 upvotes
kwanja wrote: Pretty sweet deal. I just signed up, loaded $25 on my account, I have a free regular soft drink, free regular poutine, and by loading money on my card I am eligible for one free fries on my birthday (later this month).

It appears I can redeem any of these freebies with no other purchase necessary, similar to a free food item via Starbucks rewards.
Whats the minimum money you have to load onto your card to get free fries on your birthday?
Dec 19, 2008
746 posts
142 upvotes
ar2020 wrote: Whats the minimum money you have to load onto your card to get free fries on your birthday?
Theoretically, any amount. There are preset dollar amounts to choose from ($5, $10, $25, etc.), but there's also an "other" option for you to enter your own value you wish to load.

I can't guarantee that if you try to load $1 that it won't generate a pop-up saying something like "the minimum load amount is $5", you'll have to experiment yourself :)

As for the wording, it says the following:

"Fry Society Afficionado's are eligible for a FREE regular fries reward on their birthdays. To receive the FREE regular fries, you must load money on your card online at least once. Birthday cannot be changed."

Interpret as you will.
Oct 31, 2007
264 posts
17 upvotes
Vancouver
I went to the store and got my free coke today. It worked :lol:
Dec 8, 2014
138 posts
21 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
Anyone have issues loading money using their amex? I tried several times but card could not be processed. Even called amex and they said nothing was wrong on their end. Ended up using my mastercard (lower reward return).

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)