Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Get Panda Security for Free

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 24th, 2009 9:11 am
Tags:
None
15 replies
Deal Fanatic
Dec 3, 2007
5920 posts
51 upvotes
GT-eh
Does this support Vista? Or just Windows 7?
Deal Addict
Oct 27, 2006
3177 posts
2087 upvotes
Toronto
matradley wrote: One free year?
October 22, 2009 is the magical 24 hour period when ordinarily pricey things turn into free things. Well, Panda Security is now compatible with Windows 7, so why not pair the two? Register on this glorious day for ONE FREE YEAR of Panda Security’s anti-virus protection. Prevent viruses, malware, Trojans, worms, identity theft, online banking and other threats from infecting your PC.
If you're seeing this message, it means I cared enough to downvote or felt the need to upvote. Either way you get a👎/ 👍 so be grateful that your thread is being bumped
Deal Addict
Mar 13, 2003
3302 posts
1042 upvotes
Alberta
Wow, great AV deals flying around here
Deal Addict
Oct 10, 2006
4277 posts
5161 upvotes
Panda is available now!
Register and downloading starts.
Activation code by email may take 1 - 3 business days.
Deal Addict
Oct 20, 2007
3000 posts
97 upvotes
Home
wow! Thank's OP
If you love something, set it free. If it comes back, it was, and always will be yours. If it never returns, it was never yours to begin with :|
Feb 8, 2007
819 posts
59 upvotes
skwan wrote: October 22, 2009 is the magical 24 hour period when ordinarily pricey things turn into free things. Well, Panda Security is now compatible with Windows 7, so why not pair the two? Register on this glorious day for ONE FREE YEAR of Panda Security’s anti-virus protection. Prevent viruses, malware, Trojans, worms, identity theft, online banking and other threats from infecting your PC.
Kinda funny how one of the listed benefits of this software is that it 'prevents ... online banking'!!
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
Anyone got the email? The program keeps bugging me to activate it.
Deal Expert
Dec 19, 2001
31347 posts
2025 upvotes
Fernando Poo
Got mine. If you use gmail, check your spam mail, that's where mine was.