Expired Hot Deals

Getflix Lifetime for $35US - 10% (Smart DNS + VPN)

  • Last Updated:
  • Apr 8th, 2018 9:58 am
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2011
1272 posts
945 upvotes
WESTMOUNT

Getflix Lifetime for $35US - 10% (Smart DNS + VPN)

Deal Link:
Price:
$35US
Expiry:
August 7, 2017
Stack Social is offering a lifetime service for Getflix Smart DNS Proxy. In addition to the DNS proxy they also have a VPN service. I can't speak to the quality of their VPN service but they claim that they do not keep any logs. You can sign up for a 14-day free trial to test out their service here: https://www.getflix.com.au/signup This is a really good deal to get access to American content.

The price is $35US - 10% if you sign up for Stack Social's newsletter (scroll to the bottom of this page to submit your email address: https://stacksocial.com/sales/getflix-l ... bscription). This makes the price $35-$3.50= $31.50US or about $39.25CDN for lifetime service. Even if this lasts 2 years it is worth it. If you go directly through the Getflix website, it will cost you $39.90US/year. This deal on Stack Social ends in one week. https://stacksocial.com/sales/getflix-l ... bscription

PS This is currently working for US Netflix but only through a browser. Their status page on Netflix here: https://www.getflix.com.au/netflix-update
PPS I just signed up for this. In addition to lifetime they give 14 days (the free trial). According to their website, my service will expire on August 14th, 2047.

Enjoy!
56 replies
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 14, 2013
2415 posts
966 upvotes
Burnaby
Cant say about the service but lifetime anything is a scam.

Im using "smart dns proxy" since christmas for netflix only. Works pretty well. Just make a few changes in your router to redirect to their servers.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2011
1272 posts
945 upvotes
WESTMOUNT
Psykopathik wrote: Cant say about the service but lifetime anything is a scam.
No, that's not true. To expect it to work for lifetime would be foolish though.

The regular price for 1 year is $39.90US. With this deal you pay $31.50US. If you use the service for 10 months, you break even. Anything beyond that is gravy.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 29, 2014
1770 posts
1181 upvotes
Laputa
Bought it for my friend long time ago, works great. $35 is a long time price at stacksocial tho (or was even $25, not sure).
personally what I need is proxying to China... but it doesn't have any server there tho.
Thx OP, bought 10! :facepalm:
Deal Addict
Feb 29, 2012
2654 posts
1451 upvotes
Richmond
Psykopathik wrote: Cant say about the service but lifetime anything is a scam.

Im using "smart dns proxy" since christmas for netflix only. Works pretty well. Just make a few changes in your router to redirect to their servers.
If you mean the alternative DNS proxy service "SmartDNSProxy", they're the same company as Getflix and use the same servers. They were historically two different companies, so they preserve the brand names, but they were bought by the same owner and merged a couple of years ago.

Getflix has offered their "lifetime" option on and off for a couple of years also, usually for $39, so this is slightly better than normal.
Newbie
Mar 7, 2017
49 posts
5 upvotes
When you guys sign up for this service do you need to put your personal information? What is the best way to pay?.

I am thinking of jumping on this.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jan 14, 2013
2415 posts
966 upvotes
Burnaby
herrdude wrote: No, that's not true. To expect it to work for lifetime would be foolish though.

The regular price for 1 year is $39.90US. With this deal you pay $31.50US. If you use the service for 10 months, you break even. Anything beyond that is gravy.
what i mean is the companies tend to fold after gathering money for a service they don't intend to support for very long. $31 is still very cheap assuming you get at least a year.

i was on infinite vpn got a lifetime plan too and it stopped working after 1 month.
Deal Addict
User avatar
Aug 29, 2014
1770 posts
1181 upvotes
Laputa
Psykopathik wrote: what i mean is the companies tend to fold after gathering money for a service they don't intend to support for very long. $31 is still very cheap assuming you get at least a year.

i was on infinite vpn got a lifetime plan too and it stopped working after 1 month.
just saying... can confirm I bought it for my friend two years ago.
Thx OP, bought 10! :facepalm:
Member
User avatar
Jan 26, 2009
329 posts
135 upvotes
Niagara Region
Bought this in Dec/2015, still woring well for our usage. Was using unblockus prior to this.
Moderator
User avatar
Oct 31, 2007
3411 posts
473 upvotes
Does this actually allow all countries of netflix and is easily changed? Do you just enter DNS on the device you are watching Netflix with? Used to love Netflix when all the unblockus etc.. were working but cancelled when Netflix blocked them all, surprised this works somehow?

Edit: NVM just checked their compatibility list, I see they support a tonne of streaming services but Netflix is not one of them.
[OP]
Deal Addict
User avatar
Jul 8, 2011
1272 posts
945 upvotes
WESTMOUNT
nufan wrote: Does this actually allow all countries of netflix and is easily changed? Do you just enter DNS on the device you are watching Netflix with? Used to love Netflix when all the unblockus etc.. were working but cancelled when Netflix blocked them all, surprised this works somehow?

Edit: NVM just checked their compatibility list, I see they support a tonne of streaming services but Netflix is not one of them.
Netflix is only supported with browsers.
Sr. Member
Jun 1, 2016
900 posts
1325 upvotes
Been using this for years now, initially they had support for all the worldwide Netflix servers before Netflix started cracking down. Still works as a VPN, tons of servers everywhere. Netflix US still works too via SmartDNS, no complaints!
$28 Phone Plan:
  • Unlimited Data (25gb LTE)
  • Unlimited Talk / Text
  • Unlimited Roaming in US / Canada / Mexico
  • eSIM (allows dual SIM)
Newbie
Jul 11, 2015
85 posts
15 upvotes
Surrey, BC
What does this mean, I can watch US Netflix if I do it on a browser? (Chrome, safari, etc)

Top