Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Getflix Lifetime DNS - 39 USD

• Last Updated:
  • Jun 15th, 2016 9:42 pm
61 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2014
2448 posts
2912 upvotes
Laputa
It didn't work with Netflix a month ago (Netflix patched it), did they fix it and make it work again? I haven't check it.

BTW, it works very well until last month.

Thx OP! Bought 10 😂
Deal Addict
Dec 22, 2005
1289 posts
463 upvotes
Calgary
Been using for a couple of months now - no issues till this past weekend and they had a fix in place by Sunday. So far so good. I'm doing month to month just in case.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2014
2448 posts
2912 upvotes
Laputa
Battscrew wrote: Been using for a couple of months now - no issues till this past weekend and they had a fix in place by Sunday. So far so good. I'm doing month to month just in case.
works with Netflix now? or u are using other apps.

Thx OP! Bought 10 😂
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2014
2448 posts
2912 upvotes
Laputa
reallytempting wrote: how does this compare to a vpn?
totally different two things.
Getflix: You are still using your own network to watch shows, it just used US DNS to pretend you are in US.
VPS: you are connecting to the VPS all the time.

So, if you want to watch shows, use Getflix which won't affect your speed.

Thx OP! Bought 10 😂
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2002
1925 posts
252 upvotes
Vancouver
Does it pretend in US just for netflix or for everything? ie. espn, cnn, pandora, etc.
Aug 22, 2007
550 posts
447 upvotes
looks like it comes with vpn as well - Getflix even comes with a free, optional VPN account to fully encrypt all your web viewing activity. Sounds like a good deal for vpn + dns.
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2014
2448 posts
2912 upvotes
Laputa
chowder wrote: Does it pretend in US just for netflix or for everything? ie. espn, cnn, pandora, etc.
all those:

Thx OP! Bought 10 😂
Apr 12, 2016
2 posts
The service works well with Netflix and a variety of other websites/streaming services. The VPN works however is really slow when trying to buffer videos.
Jan 4, 2013
195 posts
147 upvotes
RICHMOND
Confirmed to be working for us and UK Netflix, not sure about the other regions
Aug 24, 2005
793 posts
417 upvotes
Etobicoke
Hi guys, would appreciate your input

I am already a getflix subscriber but I cannot get US netflix to work, for like 2 months now.

Is there a special procedure now to get it to work?
Deal Addict
Aug 29, 2014
2448 posts
2912 upvotes
Laputa
Cheapowill wrote: Hi guys, would appreciate your input

I am already a getflix subscriber but I cannot get US netflix to work, for like 2 months now.

Is there a special procedure now to get it to work?
well, that's what am I saying... but people keep saying it works with Netflix. I thought they already fixed it until you came.

have you tried this? https://getflix.zendesk.com/hc/en-gb/ar ... April-8th-

Thx OP! Bought 10 😂
Aug 24, 2005
793 posts
417 upvotes
Etobicoke
To clarify, it did work well for me. Used it for about 4 months and then has been zapped for about 1+ months. I tried all the us regions, even the test ones to no avail.

ON the weekend my daughter try to load up in chrome and somehow it was still showing US contents but when she clicked it gave a netflix message that we are using VPN and of course it did not work. She was so upset she was bawling. It was kind of comical but she was so sad I felt bad.

Somehow I feel daddy let her down because I cannot get us Netflix to work anymore LOL
Deal Addict
Oct 29, 2002
1925 posts
252 upvotes
Vancouver
I left my last service because their customer service and willingness to fix problems was terrible. Currently with unlocator and it works great. But if this works just as well for a lifetime price of 39 may as well make the switch.
Aug 24, 2011
40 posts
7 upvotes
Saint-Hubert
They are offering a free 14 days trial if you want to try before buy. I'm trying the us netflix tonight.
Apr 21, 2016
137 posts
50 upvotes
Mine also stopped working 1-2 months ago

On my ps4 the American netflix app still works I can still view content that normally is available on Canadian netflix. However, whenever I select content only available in the US I get the message "You seem to be using an unblocker or proxy. Please turn off any of these services and try again."

So be sure to check on specific tv shows/movies.
I couldn't get it fixed so I just removed the Getflix settings. I've been using Canadian netflix for the past month.
So I am not aware if they have found any fixes yet.
Dec 13, 2010
71 posts
111 upvotes
Calgary
Very tempting, thanks OP. My concern is whether they will stop playing cat and mouse with NetFlix once they have all the cash from this promo.

Amazon Prime has some great content, but I think you would have to pay for a US Prime subscription in order to access it - can anyone confirm that?

GetFlix's Twitter feed has updates on NetFlix functionality and workarounds: https://twitter.com/GetflixAU

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)