Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Contests

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
[Once]

GetSmarterAboutMoney.ca - Win a Samsung Galaxy Tablet (ends 31/March/12, No QC)

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 24th, 2012 12:20 pm
Mar 20, 2012
2 posts
10 upvotes

GetSmarterAboutMoney.ca - Win a Samsung Galaxy Tablet (ends 31/March/12, No QC)

Hey all,
GetSmarterAboutMoney.ca is giving away a Samsung Galaxy tablet to the the top three scores of their game.

To enter, play the Scam Exam level of the Cranial Cash Clash game and once completed, enter your email address.

There's actually 3 prizes to be won - so the top 3 scorers are eligible to get:
  1. 1st place - Samsung Galaxy Tablet
  2. 2nd place - $200 Indigo Gift Card
  3. 3rd place - $100 Indigo Gift Card
Good luck!
16 replies
Deal Expert
Jun 27, 2008
19809 posts
378567 upvotes
Ottawa
nope
bring back colour
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
Wtf :?: :?: :?:
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Expert
Mar 22, 2010
23809 posts
7673 upvotes
North Vancouver
easy questions
Dec 2, 2008
348 posts
170 upvotes
Dartmouth
Looks suspicious, and the first posting for the OP? Skipping this one.
Deal Expert
Jun 23, 2005
26012 posts
211310 upvotes
GTA
vilmark wrote: nope
ronin1701 wrote: Wtf :?: :?: :?:
driddles wrote: ?????
jamesfitzgibbon wrote: WHAT'S GOING ON HERE!!!!!!!!!??????????? :mad:
timidement wrote: Looks suspicious, and the first posting for the OP? Skipping this one.

I think you guys are being brutal on the OP...the Investor Education Fund is legit, they didn't just open shop yesterday! :facepalm: I have even seen a banner for this elsewhere but forgot about it so I didn't post it. As far as having a low post count, hey everyone has been there at one point in time!
Deal Guru
Jul 30, 2005
12922 posts
106506 upvotes
Richmond Hill
toguy wrote: I think you guys are being brutal on the OP...the Investor Education Fund is legit, they didn't just open shop yesterday! :facepalm: I have even seen a banner for this elsewhere but forgot about it so I didn't post it. As far as having a low post count, hey everyone has been there at one point in time!

It's not that. You came to the post late in the game.

Up until late afternoon, the post was complete f'd up with a bunch of malformatted text, and the only word jumping out at us was the word "scam" (literally).

To be fair, the OP has to take the blame for not checking to make sure his post had come out properly from the get-go.

I wish I'd taken a screen-shot.
Iv ta'be' Hev SoH, ghobe' Qoy lIj mu'mey, as SoH jaH pa' vo' vetlh tuq joq vetlh veng, shake lItha' the dust vo' lIj qamDu' (translation from the original Klingon: And whosoever shall not receive you, nor hear your words, when ye depart out of that house or city, shake off the dust of your feet)
Deal Addict
Nov 2, 2008
1264 posts
3997 upvotes
Duncan
and not random, top 3 scorers , too bad , would love a shot at galaxy

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)