• Last Updated:
  • Feb 19th, 2017 9:32 am
[OP]
Aug 26, 2003
258 posts
28 upvotes
Ottawa

Getting double daily subscription emails

Just when I thought daily subscription digest e-mails were all sorted out, another problem has cropped up. Starting maybe a week or so ago, I've started getting 2 daily e-mails for each thread I've subscribed to. The e-mails are around 16-17 minutes apart, and contain the full digest up to the time of sending.

I've tried un/re-subscribing to no avail. This is not as bad as the prior issues of not receiving or getting the flood of e-mails, but I was hoping that I had seen the end of these types of issues. Please help!
6 replies
[OP]
Aug 26, 2003
258 posts
28 upvotes
Ottawa
TomRFD wrote:
Feb 14th, 2017 7:08 pm
Can you forward a copy of one pair of duplicate emails to support@redflagdeals.com?
Done. Unfortunately Gmail doesn't let you forward multiple e-mails in one message, so I sent them separately. The request numbers are 22127 and 22128.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8366 posts
12708 upvotes
Scarborough
dowzer wrote:
Feb 15th, 2017 3:00 am
Done. Unfortunately Gmail doesn't let you forward multiple e-mails in one message, so I sent them separately. The request numbers are 22127 and 22128.
Thanks I see both emails. Are you subscribed to any other forums by chance? If so are they getting the double emails too?
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
[OP]
Aug 26, 2003
258 posts
28 upvotes
Ottawa
TomRFD wrote:
Feb 15th, 2017 10:00 am
Thanks I see both emails. Are you subscribed to any other forums by chance? If so are they getting the double emails too?
Yes, I'm subscribed to several forums and they all have had the same issue. Just to note, I did not get any duplicate e-mails last night, but I've seen that before only to have the duplicate e-mails commence the next day.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
8366 posts
12708 upvotes
Scarborough
dowzer wrote:
Feb 15th, 2017 12:10 pm
Yes, I'm subscribed to several forums and they all have had the same issue. Just to note, I did not get any duplicate e-mails last night, but I've seen that before only to have the duplicate e-mails commence the next day.
We're running some tests now. The next time you see it happen please let me know and also which forums you received the duplicate emails for.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
[OP]
Aug 26, 2003
258 posts
28 upvotes
Ottawa
Now I haven't received any emails at all for the past 2 days.