• Last Updated:
  • Feb 14th, 2019 7:44 am
Penalty Box
Feb 22, 2016
3331 posts
2533 upvotes
Operatime wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 1:26 pm
I worked at a thrift shop once and we used to get so many of this kind of thing. We called them “failed relationships”.
Actually there's another reason. Somebody won it at Canada's Wonderland or some other theme park/carnival, took it home, and found it it be just a big waste of space.... visit thrift stores in the summer to see this in action.
Friendly reminder: South Street is the second coming of Licks, and Works Burger is a bad ripoff of Red Robin put out by those purveyors of garbage, MTY Shit Restaurants Group.
Deal Fanatic
Feb 7, 2017
9971 posts
7256 upvotes
Eastern Ontario
Operatime wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 1:26 pm
I worked at a thrift shop once and we used to get so many of this kind of thing. We called them “failed relationships”.
Lol, good name for them.
Apr 14, 2015
547 posts
156 upvotes
Tsuu T'Ina, AB
EastGTARedFlagger wrote:
Feb 11th, 2019 1:32 pm
Actually there's another reason. Somebody won it at Canada's Wonderland or some other theme park/carnival, took it home, and found it it be just a big waste of space.... visit thrift stores in the summer to see this in action.
I’m sure you’re right, but when it’s a dog holding a heart that says “I Ruff You” in its mouth you just know what happened there.
Jun 20, 2009
982 posts
283 upvotes
Edmonton
Not sure where you can purchase this, but if I were your gf, I'd flip over this super jumbo Pusheen. I just have the normal large Pusheen and it's frickin' adorable. I really love the quality of Gund plushies. I have a huge collection of plushies, including a few larger sizes, but personally I'd never buy a super jumbo because I'd have no room for it and it loses a bit of the cuteness factor when it is gargantuan, but certainly a plushie lover would find a gift of that sort to be pretty cool (at least until you run out of room to maneuver).

Feb 3, 2019
125 posts
118 upvotes
Pacific Mall but they're expensive...