Expired Hot Deals

Giant Tiger: Jurassic Park collection (Blu-ray + Digital HD) $14.99 - PM WM or BB

• Last Updated:
  • Nov 15th, 2016 2:02 pm
[OP]
Oct 12, 2006
111 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto

Giant Tiger: Jurassic Park collection (Blu-ray + Digital HD) $14.99 - PM WM or BB

Deal Link:
Price:
Expiry:
November 15, 2016
Just saw this in the flyer (page 19) - I think this is a price error. Didn't want to take a chance so called WM to ad match. The agent asked to place the order online and then she did the ad-match for the refund. Received both the emails so hope they don't cancel it later. The set includes all 4 movies - regular price at WM is $54.97. :)

BB had 3D + Blu-ray + Digital HD version online - so didnt want to take chances. Probably, if they have similar set in store, you could get another 10% off.
11 replies
[OP]
Oct 12, 2006
111 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
tim.ng07 wrote: I think you wree lucky to get that price matched. I believe it's supposed to be for the collection WITHOUT jurassic world
https://www.amazon.ca/Jurassic-Park-Col ... collection
Based on the image on GT flyer - its the Blu-ray + Digital HD version. The link you referred to is DVD version.

Also, if you click on the link on GT flyer - it shows items that are not at all close to the images on the flyer - so definitely, GT stores will not honor that. However, WM agent just saw the pic and did the adjustment - so thats the best way to go.
Mar 25, 2017
33 posts
4 upvotes
Vancouver
just tried to price match this at Walmart they have red flagged it and will no longer price match this item
the item at giant tiger is completely different they just used the wrong image ,
Nov 16, 2006
480 posts
261 upvotes
Toronto
dirkdigs wrote: just tried to price match this at Walmart they have red flagged it and will no longer price match this item
the item at giant tiger is completely different they just used the wrong image ,
Thanks Op easliy PM'd instore with flyer but I I failed when trying online because there was no detailed description of the set so they couldn't compare. The store had 2 versions of this- one that was identical and another that had the words "Bluray 3D"added to the description at the top of the case, which seemed like the newer version. Employee asked if there were anymore so I'm guessing he'll be picking one up as well. Great gift for the kids!
[OP]
Oct 12, 2006
111 posts
15 upvotes
Toronto
ferret4it wrote: Thanks Op easliy PM'd instore with flyer but I I failed when trying online because there was no detailed description of the set so they couldn't compare. The store had 2 versions of this- one that was identical and another that had the words "Bluray 3D"added to the description at the top of the case, which seemed like the newer version. Employee asked if there were anymore so I'm guessing he'll be picking one up as well. Great gift for the kids!
That's great! Glad it worked.
Jul 13, 2011
299 posts
35 upvotes
Windsor
I got lucky and snagged it at my Walmart, no issuesbat all, took me a half hour to find it tho.

This set actually comes with both iTunes and ultra violet redemptions as well.
May 31, 2016
471 posts
427 upvotes
Hey, I was just in GT. This is only for the first three movies (one packaged before JW, one packaged with movie money to see JW) so you guys grabbing it at other stores with four are getting an excellent deal.