Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

Gift card promos for Christmas 2016

• Last Updated:
  • Dec 30th, 2016 12:01 am
Jun 14, 2011
569 posts
363 upvotes
Ottawa
ben85deals wrote: McDonald's : buy a 25$ GC and get a free Big Mac or Mc Chicken (Nov 13 - Dec 26)
This is nationwide?
I am a Koodo, Phonebox and Lucky mobile customer and an avid Linux user
Oct 26, 2013
347 posts
83 upvotes
BURNABY
which is better deal:
subway 6' or McDonald's big mac ?
Strategies to maximize the value received of the sub ?
Jul 14, 2014
322 posts
322 upvotes
RobertBurnaby wrote: which is better deal:
subway 6' or McDonald's big mac ?
Strategies to maximize the value received of the sub ?
Just go with whatever your stomach tells you to do?

As for the sub, just choose from the most expensive options.
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
4731 posts
2788 upvotes
ben85deals wrote: McDonald's : buy a 25$ GC and get a free Big Mac or Mc Chicken (Nov 13 - Dec 26)
suziecute wrote: I updated the original post.
For the MCD's big mac, how do they give out the Big Mac? Is it a voucher? or do you have to take the burger on the spot? Can I buy the GC and redeem the burger later?
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2014
1579 posts
1817 upvotes
Montreal
ilove wrote: For the MCD's big mac, how do they give out the Big Mac? Is it a voucher? or do you have to take the burger on the spot? Can I buy the GC and redeem the burger later?
They didn't have any voucher for the sandwiches yesterday, and they weren't sure if they were going to get some later (was the first day).
So yesterday would have been an immediate free burger, no rain check for me.
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2006
5314 posts
2518 upvotes
Winnipeg
ben85deals wrote: They didn't have any voucher for the sandwiches yesterday, and they weren't sure if they were going to get some later (was the first day).
Last year I could use mine over and over again.... i.e. They didn't take the voucher and just let me keep it. Got about a dozen Big Macs and zero heart attacks.

And the voucher expired March 31, wonder if this year will be similar
Deal Addict
Mar 12, 2014
1579 posts
1817 upvotes
Montreal
ilove wrote: For the MCD's big mac, how do they give out the Big Mac? Is it a voucher? or do you have to take the burger on the spot? Can I buy the GC and redeem the burger later?
They didn't have any voucher for the sandwiches yesterday, and they weren't sure if they were going to get some later (was the first day).
Deal Addict
Apr 9, 2010
2842 posts
3454 upvotes
Toronto
I just got an email from Noodles & Company. They have a deal that for every $25 spent on gift cards you get a $5 bonus card. Valid 11/14-12/31/16. Bonus cards valid from 11/14/16-1/16/17.

The link is here: http://www.noodles.com/gift-cards/

For us in Canada we can only buy it in person.
Aug 16, 2014
371 posts
444 upvotes
Oshawa, ON
Any deals on the GAP gift cards currently up? Can't seem the find anything
Apr 12, 2010
99 posts
41 upvotes
Vancouver
Sorry to add on. Does anyone know if Keg gift cards ever go on sale. If yes, usually where.

This is so that I can keep an eye out. Thanks
Oct 27, 2009
318 posts
64 upvotes
Anyone bought ultimate dining card already to get 175$ bonus coupons? Is it just in-store only or I can buy it online ?
Jul 4, 2015
382 posts
221 upvotes
nickaslt wrote: Anyone bought ultimate dining card already to get 175$ bonus coupons? Is it just in-store only or I can buy it online ?
In store only.
Deal Addict
Dec 5, 2005
1304 posts
960 upvotes
Cambridge,Ontario
nickaslt wrote: Anyone bought ultimate dining card already to get 175$ bonus coupons? Is it just in-store only or I can buy it online ?
I bought one at a grocery store and there is a secondary little card attached to the main gift card that is for the bonus offers.
Oct 17, 2011
457 posts
610 upvotes
Toronto
Menchie's: buy $25 in gift cards, get a $5 bonus card.

From a banner at menchies.com.
Nov 8, 2015
386 posts
317 upvotes
Mississauga, ON
costabile wrote: Menchie's: buy $25 in gift cards, get a $5 bonus card.

From a banner at menchies.com.
US only. Found this out the hard way when I went to buy Menchies giftcards the night before my company holiday party.