Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Freebies

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Amazon.com

Gifthulk Codes

• Last Updated:
  • Aug 2nd, 2019 10:52 pm
Tags:
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
i just refreshed the screen there .. lol ... suspense is killing me ... i thought the moment of truth will be tonight ... but i currently get there:

Paypal Money $5 Cash
Jun 05, 2019
Pending for 16 hours, click to speed up
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
4 more hours to go ... and then the moment of truth ... :)

Paypal Money $5 Cash
Jun 05, 2019
Pending for 4 hours, click to speed up
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Wow ... Comical, almost .... They paid my mother ... She got paid 2 out of 2 ... I guess she might as well keep on going until if they won't :)

Paypal Money $5 Cash
Jun 05, 2019
Order paid

xxxxxxx, your order is almost ready!
Inbox
x

Gifthulk <no-reply@gifthulk.me>
10:30 AM (18 minutes ago)

Congratulations, XXXXXXX!

Youe order has been approved.

Order details: Paypal Money $5 Cash with a price of 5000.

service@intl.paypal.com <service@intl.paypal.com>
10:32 AM (18 minutes ago)

Hello XXXXXX XXXXXXXX

O.P Vision LTD has sent you $5.00 USD.
Note from O.P Vision LTD:
Thank you.

Go figure......
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Well ... My mother accumulated enough points for $5 redemption again ... on Friday.

But with it being weekend etc ... placed order this AM:

Paypal Money $5 Cash
Jul 08, 2019
Pending for 5 days, click to speed up
Verified

Doesn't say "Pending manual verification" (or whatever mine said, when they didn't pay up two times ....... and then I quit)..

Looking from outside, it seems to me that those people put most accounts in "dog house" nowadays / don't pay up when people redeem.

BUT small (or some, very least) percentage of accounts is placed in "good book" accounts ... and their orders for reward are fulfilled without any issues, as it should be.

We'll see how this order goes (3rd order for GC ever) ... but I have a feeling they'll pay / fulfill it ... just as they did with first two similar orders.

My own Gifthulk account .... - I gave up on it long time ago, after they didn't pay me two times in a row (first two orders ever, as I was new Gifthulk member as well)>
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Well... 3 out of 3 for my mother ...

They paid her every single time so far:

Paypal Money $5 Cash
Jul 08, 2019
Order paid
Verified
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Gifthulk is Moving to Surveytime!

Dear users,

This is certainly not the end, but a new and exciting beginning.

Gifthulk will be closing in the upcoming weeks (August 1st, 2019) and we invite you to redeem all of your Hulk Coins by this date, so you won’t lose any of your hard-earned money.

Over the years, we’ve given out over $5,000,000 to our users(!), and even more importantly, we’ve learned how much more we can offer our users by focusing solely on surveys, and how directly rewarding our users, instead of using a points system, is much more practical and satisfying.

These conclusions led us to create Surveytime - a website that is open globally and offers a variety of surveys, for which you’ll be immediately rewarded with a $1 USD per survey.

Since we want you to continue on this journey with us, you’ve been automatically transferred to Surveytime, but if you choose not to, you can easily click here to opt-out. If you are interested in opting out, please make sure to do so by August 1st.

We hope to meet you again on Surveytime, so we can continue rewarding you for your time!

Thanks again, and see you on the other site.

The team @ Gifthulk

https://gifthulk.me/dashboard/
Jul 26, 2008
711 posts
388 upvotes
Richmond,BC
I think I will avoid them ….unless they pay me out for my last redemption which never happened.
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
I never collected a penny from them .. from 2 orders that I placed (for 5 dollars PayPal).

They paid out my mother without any issues though .,,, 3 times (5 dollars PayPal).

And paid out to her today as well - 5 dollars Amazon.ca card.

Not sure if will try their new place.
Jul 26, 2008
711 posts
388 upvotes
Richmond,BC
I first joined back in 2014 and have cashed out over $500 , but this year they seem not to pay everyone.

But this is typical with a lot of these sites....great in the beginning and worse as time goes by.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1480 posts
820 upvotes
Somewhere in Ontario
Since it's $1 USD per survey I just tried now and got my money.

Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
My mother signed up (stupid interface by the way) ... but looks like there aren't any surveys for her, lol:

"We’re sorry, our algorithm wasn’t able to find a suitable survey for you at the moment.

Would you like to sign up for notifications and get updated when a new survey is available?
"

and if you go back they basically tell you:

Welcome back
"We’re sorry, our algorithm wasn’t able to find a suitable survey for you at the moment.

Would you like to sign up for notifications and get updated when a new survey is available?
"
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
I just signed up ... Was issued the same chit as for my mother:

"
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
And now I see them on Swagbucks / Discovery Partners ... offer via Adgate Media:

SurveyTime.io

+32SB

Description: Get Instantly Rewarded for Completing Online Surveys. Surveys You Want. When You Need Them. Confirms Instantly.

Requirements: Complete the profiler and then complete a survey. You may complete as many surveys as you want.
Deal Addict
Jun 29, 2010
1480 posts
820 upvotes
Somewhere in Ontario
Got another dollar. The two surveys I completed were for the Liberal party and RBC.
Deal Addict
Dec 18, 2007
2499 posts
1099 upvotes
Scarborough
Darkman wrote: I never collected a penny from them .. from 2 orders that I placed (for 5 dollars PayPal).

They paid out my mother without any issues though .,,, 3 times (5 dollars PayPal).

And paid out to her today as well - 5 dollars Amazon.ca card.

Not sure if will try their new place.
Try contacting them again to get it
Tangerine
Simplii
Freedom Mobile
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
Wow ... Besides contacted them via Web Site request back in May ... -- I also contacted them via Facebook Messenger also back in May ...
Contacted them with a message to contact me ... and another message saying that I wasn't impressed ... That was when they didn't pay me first 5 dollars USD PayPal.
They never replied back of course...
Since then I placed another $5 USD PayPal order (that because of some web site glitch got placed twice ... and put my points balance to the negative territory ... - minus 4500 it was or something like that).
They didn't pay me nothing ... for either of the orders ... and I stopped with GiftHulk.

SUDDENLY ... 2 days ago or so (after they posted a message that GiftHulk is shutting down etc) ... GIftHulk contacts me on FB (via Messenger) with one question / sentence: "What is your email at GIfthulk?"

So I replied back ... providing them with my email at Gifthulk ... together with another note with this and that ... saying that basically they only owe me something like 10 or 15 dollars ... and if they pay me ... then basically "we are even" ... and I'll register at their new Survey Site and give it a try (that I already did so anyhow by now).

So earlier today ... not long ago ... They message me at FB: "Your orders were released and will be sent to you".

So after that message ... maybe 10 minutes later ... I go to Gifthulk site ... and ALL 3 orders of mine there show as "PAID" :) !!!

Paypal Money $5 Cash
May 08, 2019
Order paid
Verified

Paypal Money $5 Cash
May 27, 2019
Order paid
Verified

Paypal Money $5 Cash
May 27, 2019
Order paid
Verified

I checked my email and PayPal .. and sure thing! ... they paid me everything they owed me($10 USD worth of PayPal) ... plus, basically, $5 USD EXTRA worth of PayPal (because of that website glitch of placing a double order with HC that I didn't even have ( that put my account into "minus HC" territory)).

And they paid my mother - all 3 orders of 5 USD paypal .. and one order of Amazon.ca 5 dollar GC.

So I am quite happy with them now ... - No more issues with them (paid me $5 USD bonus you can say) ... and they are done now anyhow.
Jan 3, 2014
174 posts
120 upvotes
Canada
They still haven't paid me, I've been waiting forever - even spent the extra credit to get it fast approved. I've messaged and emailed them and nothing.

I tried messaging them again on Facebook, let's see what happens.

Gifthulk is closing down because the lack of paying and scamming has caught up with the owner. I have a feeling they're just making a few payments to appease users and convince them that SurveyTime.io is not a scam, which it probably is - considering there's few details about payment details or how it works.
Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please.
Jul 26, 2008
711 posts
388 upvotes
Richmond,BC
so I thought since Gifthulk is dead I would give Surveytime a shot....

Took forever to qualify for a survey, final complete one and tried to collect the $1 payout. got an email saying : Account didn't pass security checks and was flagged.
Yet I still get offers for surveys.
Think I will stick to the ones that work and payout for me.

enough time wasted.... :twisted:
Banned
May 7, 2007
13912 posts
5710 upvotes
I tried few surveys ... and always was disqualified ... wasting time ... so stopped for now.

Unless one can complete a survey and make 1 dollar USD instantly .... other than that it's not even worth it ... if constantly getting disqualified etc.