Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
2553 posts
1598 upvotes
Ontario's West coast
Recently, an incident has happened, in which the main page of GiftHulk.com was altered and displayed a message from Saudi Arabia hacker.

This attack on GiftHulk was a defacement (vandalism) attack and not a hacking attack.

The vandalists did not have access to any data stored at GiftHulk – it is stored at different location than the main “face” of GiftHulk and is double-encoded.

Any information that you have entered at GiftHulk was not compromised.

Defacement is generally meant as a kind of electronic graffiti, although recently it has become a means to spread messages by politically motivated “cyber protesters” or “hacktivists”.
The defacement was made possible after recent software upgrade at the hosting service and this security hole is already closed.

All the personal data that you enter at GiftHulk and your GiftHulk passwords are stored in a double-encrypted database. One of the encryptions that are used is SHA-1. SHA-1 was designed by the United States National Security Agency and published by the United States NIST as a U.S. Federal Information Processing Standard.

As an apology for the downtime we have released special Fountain of Youth code:

Enter “youaresafe” in the Fountain of Youth and you will be awarded with 10 Hulk Coins.

This code is valid for the next 24 hours.
Jan 24, 2012
154 posts
22 upvotes
is it a bad idea to use my credit card for these sites? for the trials, if I cancel they wont charge my card right?

how about the purchases... can i buy something, get the points then cancel the order?
Jan 4, 2012
43 posts
57 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
From an e-mail I got today at 6:50 AM EST

Hulk Fountain Of Youth Hot Code – The code is “gamehouse”. Special for GiftHulk Game House EZ Offer! First 3000 submitters will get 1 Hulk Coin

http://www.gifthulk.com/fountain-of-youth/

EDIT: I would have posted earlier.. But I forgot xD
And if you are subbed to this from e-mail you probably already saw the e-mail from gifthulk anyways but whatever.
[OP]
Deal Addict
Feb 15, 2007
2553 posts
1598 upvotes
Ontario's West coast
bashscrazy wrote:
Feb 14th, 2012 10:39 am
From an e-mail I got today at 6:50 AM EST

Hulk Fountain Of Youth Hot Code – The code is “gamehouse”. Special for GiftHulk Game House EZ Offer! First 3000 submitters will get 1 Hulk Coin

http://www.gifthulk.com/fountain-of-youth/

EDIT: I would have posted earlier.. But I forgot xD
And if you are subbed to this from e-mail you probably already saw the e-mail from gifthulk anyways but whatever.

Thanks it still worked for me at 11:42.
Aug 27, 2006
216 posts
158 upvotes
‎21/2 Hulk Fountain Of Youth Code : "7xuj3uh8l" (Valid for 1999)

Posted a few minutes ago.
× < >