• Last Updated:
  • Sep 25th, 2016 3:39 pm
Tags:
None
Aug 9, 2011
69 posts
125 upvotes
Vancouver
Only 3 Days left till the New GiftHulk !
New code valid for 2 Hours : monru5ft1

1 min ago!
Aug 9, 2011
69 posts
125 upvotes
Vancouver
New code valid for 2 Hours : g49y8kczv
5mins ago
Jan 4, 2012
43 posts
57 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Special Fountain of Youth code in honor of the new site – “newgifthulkishere”!

worth 25 HC
Jan 4, 2012
43 posts
57 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Hey if any of you win Fountain of Youth codes from the Treasure box be sure to share them with us here! ;)

My treasure box is bugged so I can't even use it properly to win anything :(
but if I get any codes I'll be sure to post em here :D
Jul 26, 2008
285 posts
92 upvotes
What do you guys think about the new "cash-out" amounts needed for Gifthulk? A week before the new site was upgraded I cashed out 499 points for $25 Paypal. Now 2750 points are needed for the $25 Paypal reward, but there are more chances to get points. I was just wondering if it is going to be easier or harder to get rewards now.
Jul 26, 2008
285 posts
92 upvotes
bashscrazy wrote:
Apr 7th, 2012 2:18 pm
Hey if any of you win Fountain of Youth codes from the Treasure box be sure to share them with us here! ;)

My treasure box is bugged so I can't even use it properly to win anything :(
but if I get any codes I'll be sure to post em here :D

Can codes from the treasure be used by other people or are they specific for the user only?
Apr 24, 2007
148 posts
11 upvotes
flybry wrote:
Apr 7th, 2012 8:57 pm
What do you guys think about the new "cash-out" amounts needed for Gifthulk? A week before the new site was upgraded I cashed out 499 points for $25 Paypal. Now 2750 points are needed for the $25 Paypal reward, but there are more chances to get points. I was just wondering if it is going to be easier or harder to get rewards now.

I'm not too thrilled. Before, there were increasing returns for redeeming for larger denominations of Amazon GCs. IE, the number of points you needed per dollar went down as the giftcard got bigger. Now, it's like Swagbucks in that it costs more per dollar as the denomination goes up. Also, on the old site, each point was worth more, so I didn't have to do quite as much to get points. I could probably get most of the way to gift card with little effort on my part. Now the nominal price has gone up, but the payout per task doesn't seem to have gone up correspondingly. Given that most of the tasks and offers on hand require more effort, it's really not worth my time anymore.

Also, why can't I get an Amazon.COM GC in Canada? I'll probably just cash out for Paypal and walk away.
Aug 9, 2011
69 posts
125 upvotes
Vancouver
Anyone else or just me? I can't do the polls and every link on the site brings me back to the home page. IE the treasure box, and point history links...?> :(
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2008
1289 posts
229 upvotes
CBhater wrote:
Apr 8th, 2012 11:13 am
Anyone else or just me? I can't do the polls and every link on the site brings me back to the home page. IE the treasure box, and point history links...?> :(

Seems to be a lot of bugs on the site. Polls don't work for me either. And what is this new treasure box and keys????? it doesn't seem to do anything for me.
Jul 26, 2008
285 posts
92 upvotes
Poll worked for me today....also won 2 coins with the treasure box yesterday but nothing today.
I had problems before with Internet Explorer but it works fine when I ues Firefox.
Jan 4, 2012
43 posts
57 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Right now the site is bugged so polls don't work for me.

But it seems like GiftHulk just fused Swagbucks and Superpoints.

You now win from searches and added a Treasure Box that works like Superpoints. The treasure box seems really awesome! Too bad it doesn't work for a lot of people D:
missing out on some great prizes :/
oh well. I think they are fixing the bugs tomorrow.
Let's just hope!

EDIT: Thanks so much Akitakara!!! I used private browsing and it worked like a charm :D
Deal Addict
Aug 18, 2008
2300 posts
363 upvotes
Ottawa
bashscrazy wrote:
Apr 8th, 2012 5:57 pm
Right now the site is bugged so polls don't work for me.

But it seems like GiftHulk just fused Swagbucks and Superpoints.

You now win from searches and added a Treasure Box that works like Superpoints. The treasure box seems really awesome! Too bad it doesn't work for a lot of people D:
missing out on some great prizes :/
oh well. I think they are fixing the bugs tomorrow.
Let's just hope!

Clear your cookies & cache in your browser, or alternatively, go into private browsing mode. Both seems to work.
Jul 1, 2005
348 posts
949 upvotes
Vancouver
Does any one know how many times per day you can make coins from the new search feature?

In SwagBucks, getting SB from searches was 4 a day.
Jan 4, 2012
43 posts
57 upvotes
MISSISSAUGA
Sorry to be a bit off topic but..
panjo wrote:
Apr 8th, 2012 6:41 pm
Does any one know how many times per day you can make coins from the new search feature?

In SwagBucks, getting SB from searches was 4 a day.

Woah! You get 4 search wins a day from swagbucks? I only get 2-3. Mostly 2.

And I don't know how many times you can get search wins from Gifthulk. Too scared to search a lot cause of lots of people were getting banned. I tend to search a lot on swagbucks and zoombucks but they never say I'm oversearching.
Jul 26, 2008
285 posts
92 upvotes
Just tried the search and win....too slow or "no matches". Never did like Bing. Finally won 2 permanent key as a prize but their "captcha" doesnt work > :(
Even on their twitter page it say people can't get the captchas to work.
× < >