Tags:
None
[OP]
Dec 20, 2010
41 posts
114 upvotes

[Amazon] Gifthulk rewards

Hi,
I know we have Gifthulk codes but I thought it would be helpful if we had a new thread for only Gifthulk offers. I will try to post the offers that work and I hope it will help us reach our daily goals, so we can all get our daily bonuses. Today's Daily Goal for "Offer Walls" is 50 GH and I was able to make the goal and got the daily bonus.

Offer Wall 1-aka TrialPay: Lab42 has a survey about Mobile phone and Bingo games(need a facebook connection)
I used the answers : Yes for IPhone, Ipad, pay for Bingo games and play a few times a week.
Remember not everyone has the same offers. These answers helped me to get qualified for the survey and to get my 40 GH Coins.

Offer Wall 3-aka Radium1- Has Deception Video for 4 GH Coins ( Need to like the vid on Facebook to get credit)
Offer Wall 3- Print 25 coupons to get 8 GH Coins (printer off- can save you ink and paper)

Offer Wall 6-aka Vol11-has 2 vids of Litter Genie-credited for 1 GH Coin each (Right now Alibaba #FailFix vids are playing)

All of these offers helped me to reach my daily goal. Let's not forget you can get another Daily 42 GH coins just by watching GiftHulk TV.

01/04/13 Progress Bar Bonus Hulk Coins 10
01/04/13 Offer Wall #3 8
01/04/13 Offer Wall #3 4
01/04/13 Hulk Wall (Offer Wall 1) 40
01/04/13 GiftHulk TV 2
01/04/13 GiftHulk TV 2
01/04/13 GiftHulk TV 2
01/04/13 Litter Genie 1
01/04/13 Litter Genie 1
01/04/13 Hulk Fountain of Youth 5

You can redeem your coins for Amazon Gift cards and many more
-$5 Amazon Cards = 439 GiftHulk Coins
-$5 Paypal Gift Card = 599 Gift Hulk Coins
18 replies
Deal Addict
Oct 9, 2008
2842 posts
4408 upvotes
Vancouver
You are not permitted to post referral links on RFD. Please remove yours.
[OP]
Dec 20, 2010
41 posts
114 upvotes
frugal_fanboy wrote:
Jan 4th, 2013 5:17 pm
You are not permitted to post referral links on RFD. Please remove yours.
Sorry didn't know the rules about posting. Referral has been removed. Thanks for the heads up :)
[OP]
Dec 20, 2010
41 posts
114 upvotes
5 GH Coins for
Suspect Everyone. Deception Video - FB Like . It is on Homepage , next to pencil looking thingy on top or on Wall7
Watch video / like it on facebook but you don't have to share it and still get credit
************If you are doing swagbucks too, use different facebooks acc***********
[OP]
Dec 20, 2010
41 posts
114 upvotes
Today's goal 100 GH Coins for Offerwalls : I don't think , I can make it

Remember not everyone has the same offers.
Offer Wall 6-aka Vol11-has 2 vids of Litter Genie(again)-credited for 1 GH Coin each
Offer Wall 3- Print 25 coupons to get 8 GH Coins (printer off- can save you ink and paper)
Offer Wall 3 aka Radium1-Buy Cheap Furniture for 3 GH-Click offer/Click on Ashley Furniture banner/click on find the store/enter zip/click on your store/click on driving directions
Offer Wall 3-Lifescript Samples - Cascade for 24 GH Coins/Lifescript offer/enter email/enter name age..click submit/left it open/got credit in less than 5 min
Offer Wall 3-Video - Suspect Everyone. Deception for 3 GH Coins- Worked with different facebook acc

I tried several Wall 8 offers but got no credit. PeanutLab hates me :(
[OP]
Dec 20, 2010
41 posts
114 upvotes
Today's Goal -Earn 50 Hulk Coins and get a BONUS - 10 Hulk Coins!. I got it today. I am doing better with smaller goals :)

Offer Wall 8-peanutlabs:Join OpinionSite.com
Get 28 Hulk Coins by completing!
Requirements for completion:
Register with valid information and confirm you email in order to earn Hulk Coins
Create your OpinionSite.com
I clicked offer/fill the first page/instant credit/didn't need to confirm
Offer Wall 8 -3 GH Coins for attempting to take surveys

Offer Wall 9-SuperRewards-28 GH Coins -Refinance your mortgage today!
Click offer/change the finance amount and clicked search/click on couple of companies/instant credit

I reached the goal and got the bonus.I check treasure box daily and use my keys before I start doing any offer. Today they had an offer for EZ Coins on top of the treasure box in a highlighted area- 40 HC & 4 Keys US Offer Approved Credit Wire - FREE Offer - Credit instantly :Click offer-Enter only first name and email (no need confirmation-picked junk one)/Really Instant credit.
Aug 26, 2006
609 posts
324 upvotes
Montreal Area
nasle wrote:
Jan 4th, 2013 4:32 pm
You can redeem your coins for Amazon Gift cards and many more
-$5 Amazon Cards = 439 GiftHulk Coins
-$5 Paypal Gift Card = 599 Gift Hulk Coins
439 for amazon.com

I try one of their offer.. it says WIN 91 coins for completing the IQ test.. at the end of the IQ it tells you to enter your cell # and accept the following.... all this for 91 coins.. but cost 40$ a month lol

" I accept the T&C's for this subscription service at $2/msg, 5msg/week (appr. $40/month)."
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2008
1303 posts
237 upvotes
Careful....amazon.com is only available for USA. Canadians can only buy Amazon.ca which require more coins (per dollar basis) and has a minimum $10 denomination. They used to allow everyone to buy amazon.com but this seems to have changed in the last few months or so.
[OP]
Dec 20, 2010
41 posts
114 upvotes
tkboyz wrote:
Jan 6th, 2013 5:51 pm
439 for amazon.com

I try one of their offer.. it says WIN 91 coins for completing the IQ test.. at the end of the IQ it tells you to enter your cell # and accept the following.... all this for 91 coins.. but cost 40$ a month lol

" I accept the T&C's for this subscription service at $2/msg, 5msg/week (appr. $40/month)."
I have been doing Reward programs for a while. I learned with a hard way not to give my real phone number. I don't do offers that requires downloads or looks fishy. That's way I wanted to start this thread to share offers with no string attached. I hope you all know that Google has internet phone numbers ( K7 Universal Messaging ) available with easy questions.
[OP]
Dec 20, 2010
41 posts
114 upvotes
singhrh wrote:
Jan 6th, 2013 7:38 pm
Careful....amazon.com is only available for USA. Canadians can only buy Amazon.ca which require more coins (per dollar basis) and has a minimum $10 denomination. They used to allow everyone to buy amazon.com but this seems to have changed in the last few months or so.
Thanks for the heads up. I am back in States,warm and cozy. I was wondering , do we have the same wall numbers?. And by the way you Canadians have Health Care we got Amazon.com, sounds fair trade to me :)
[OP]
Dec 20, 2010
41 posts
114 upvotes
Today's Goal-Earn 75 Hulk Coins and get a BONUS - 15 Hulk Coins!--This Girl GOT IT :)

Homepage-shows wall 7 at credit history-Switched at Birth Video X 4
Wall 6-Vol 11-Switched at Birth Video X 6
Wall 2-Matomy-Switched at Birth Video X 1

Offer Wall 3- aka Radium1-Print 25 coupons to get 8 GH Coins (printer off- can save you ink and paper)
Offer Wall 3- aka Radium1-CollegeSearchSimplified.com for 12 GH
Click Offer/fill info (couple of pages like zip email name age school..)/gives you choices of schools-I picked Phoenix and fill info there too/get back and checked,had credit/it took 5-10 min start to finish

Offer Wall 8- PeanutLabs- Logitech vidx1
Offer Wall 8- PeanutLabs- 35 GH Coins-Fantastic survey (reward Tv)/ Say yes to watching tv/Register-simple Q's name,age,race,email (no conf need so pick any email :) ,password/Pick 2 games to play and start playing (you don't need to know the answers, guessing is ok)
End of the first game I had my Coins.
Offer Wall 8- PeanutLabs-14 GH Brand Survey-about home appliances
[OP]
Dec 20, 2010
41 posts
114 upvotes
Today's Goal-Earn 50 Hulk Coins and get a BONUS - 10 Hulk Coins!--This Girl GOT IT with single offer!!!!

Wall 1-Trial Pay for 80 GH Coins- It is very easy, one page registration and instant credit
Nielsen Mobile - click offer / 2 questions, submit/ next page name,email ( no conf need it), address ,phone #(gave my old phone#) phone carrier(AT&T), who pays your bill ..blah blah on one side of the page. On the right side of the page ask about your platform and device--I picked Apple and Iphone(It worked for me). Click submit and Presto Instant credit.
Remember not everyone has the same offers. Good Luck
Deal Addict
Nov 3, 2008
1303 posts
237 upvotes
nasle wrote:
Jan 6th, 2013 10:42 pm
Thanks for the heads up. I am back in States,warm and cozy. I was wondering , do we have the same wall numbers?. And by the way you Canadians have Health Care we got Amazon.com, sounds fair trade to me :)
I think the walls are different depending on region. Yes, we'll keep our healthcare you can have your amazon. Maybe you can buy healthcare through amazon????
[OP]
Dec 20, 2010
41 posts
114 upvotes
singhrh wrote:
Jan 9th, 2013 10:51 am
I think the walls are different depending on region. Yes, we'll keep our healthcare you can have your amazon. Maybe you can buy healthcare through amazon????
I wish. I am one of the millions people here with no health insurance. I cannot afford one and i am not eligible for medicare, so we are living in limbo and prays.
[OP]
Dec 20, 2010
41 posts
114 upvotes
Today's Goal-Earn 100 Hulk Coins and get a BONUS - 20 Hulk Coins!

I tried some offers especially the one in PeanutLabs for Nuvigil but I didn't get any credit. Here is what credit so far

Wall 2- Matomy- Real Age for 33 GH Coins-It was an easy offer and instant credit
Click offer/Under Dr.Oz click start test (It requires to have a USA zip code and state)
Enter name,email,age ( 40 or older--ooh not me I am too young for this :) )/submit
Answer questions--check --have diabetes, asthma, high cholesterol and high blood pressure (requires)/click submit
I checked and had my credit...
× < >