• Nov 12th, 2017 2:20 am
[OP]
Apr 4, 2007
50 posts
1 upvote
Toronto

Gillette Fusion Refill Blades

Hi everyone,

I am looking for the best place where I can get a good deal on Gillette Fusion Refill Razor Blades. I love the feel and accuracy of these razor blades but I do not really love the cost Angry Face. If anybody can suggest any retailer in the Greater Toronto Area that has them at a great price, I would really appreciate it!!

Thanks everybody!! :)
8 replies
[OP]
Apr 4, 2007
50 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Thank you so much KellyM133398 Smiling Face With Open Mouth!!!
Razor blades are incredibly pricey these days so anything helps. I also noticed that Costco sells the Gillette Fusion blades for somewhere around $62 for 16 cartridges but before I go re-mortgage my house to pay for new cartridges lol, I will definitely follow the advice from the second link you gave me and try to extend the life of the blades.
Sep 9, 2017
171 posts
64 upvotes
Winnipeg
thegame27 wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 1:19 am
Thank you so much KellyM133398 Smiling Face With Open Mouth!!!
Razor blades are incredibly pricey these days so anything helps. I also noticed that Costco sells the Gillette Fusion blades for somewhere around $62 for 16 cartridges but before I go re-mortgage my house to pay for new cartridges lol, I will definitely follow the advice from the second link you gave me and try to extend the life of the blades.
You're very welcome thegame27Smiling Face With Open Mouth!!!
I hope the stropping works out for you. I haven't tried it myself yet (why not I can't even say), but this is a good reminder for me to get on it too. The price of blades is simply ridiculous these days...lol on the re-mortgage!
Drying your blade every time right after using it also helps extend razor life. I do that with my Venus blades and they last a good while.
[OP]
Apr 4, 2007
50 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
That's good to know! Now that I think about it, I do store my razor blades in a bathroom that is always damp (especially when 5 other people are using the shower in it 24/7 lol) so I will move them to somewhere that is more dry and I'm positive it will also make a difference. I tried stropping it yesterday and there was definitely a noticeable difference! It will add a good 2-3 weeks of life to each blade for sure :)
Penalty Box
Dec 9, 2003
4212 posts
442 upvotes
Calgary
Gillette are starting a big price reduction campaign focused on driving Harrys and Dollarshave out of business.
I apologize for offending sensitivities of alt right, alt left, or anyone in the middle, for humor or perspectives, for my maturity and occasional errors. I apologize for misunderstandings on gender, religion, politics, race or deals.
[OP]
Apr 4, 2007
50 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Cough wrote:
Oct 26th, 2017 11:21 pm
Gillette are starting a big price reduction campaign focused on driving Harrys and Dollarshave out of business.
Not surprised about that! Hopefully they can make the replacement cartridges a little more affordable or else it looks like I will be joining the Dollar Shave Club as well.

Does anybody have an idea about what the quality of the cartridges from the Dollar Shave Club are like?
Deal Fanatic
Aug 29, 2006
6849 posts
1002 upvotes
Learn to sharpen them back yourself, tons of videos on YouTube for the cost of few minutes work. I'm still using the same cartridge that came with the handle years ago.
The Devil made me buy it - RFD. :twisted: