• Oct 19th, 2017 12:47 am
[OP]
Apr 4, 2007
43 posts
1 upvote
Toronto

Gillette Fusion Refill Blades

Hi everyone,

I am looking for the best place where I can get a good deal on Gillette Fusion Refill Razor Blades. I love the feel and accuracy of these razor blades but I do not really love the cost Angry Face. If anybody can suggest any retailer in the Greater Toronto Area that has them at a great price, I would really appreciate it!!

Thanks everybody!! :)
4 replies
[OP]
Apr 4, 2007
43 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
Thank you so much KellyM133398 Smiling Face With Open Mouth!!!
Razor blades are incredibly pricey these days so anything helps. I also noticed that Costco sells the Gillette Fusion blades for somewhere around $62 for 16 cartridges but before I go re-mortgage my house to pay for new cartridges lol, I will definitely follow the advice from the second link you gave me and try to extend the life of the blades.
Sep 9, 2017
45 posts
16 upvotes
Winnipeg
thegame27 wrote:
Oct 12th, 2017 1:19 am
Thank you so much KellyM133398 Smiling Face With Open Mouth!!!
Razor blades are incredibly pricey these days so anything helps. I also noticed that Costco sells the Gillette Fusion blades for somewhere around $62 for 16 cartridges but before I go re-mortgage my house to pay for new cartridges lol, I will definitely follow the advice from the second link you gave me and try to extend the life of the blades.
You're very welcome thegame27Smiling Face With Open Mouth!!!
I hope the stropping works out for you. I haven't tried it myself yet (why not I can't even say), but this is a good reminder for me to get on it too. The price of blades is simply ridiculous these days...lol on the re-mortgage!
Drying your blade every time right after using it also helps extend razor life. I do that with my Venus blades and they last a good while.
[OP]
Apr 4, 2007
43 posts
1 upvote
Toronto
That's good to know! Now that I think about it, I do store my razor blades in a bathroom that is always damp (especially when 5 other people are using the shower in it 24/7 lol) so I will move them to somewhere that is more dry and I'm positive it will also make a difference. I tried stropping it yesterday and there was definitely a noticeable difference! It will add a good 2-3 weeks of life to each blade for sure :)