Hot Deals

[Giztop] Xiaomi Redmi Airdots US$23.99 *Pre Order*

• Last Updated:
  • Apr 20th, 2019 10:20 am
May 22, 2014
170 posts
84 upvotes
Richmond Hill, ON
seems like a nightmare if you're a side sleeper. maybe just regular ear plugs would work better?
KenA wrote:
Apr 12th, 2019 2:50 pm
I'm in the hunt for some budget ear buds with ANC.... will be mostly used for as 'sleep earplugs' when i travel to drown out a bit of the loud snorers (i know this isn't want ANC is for but it helps)....

I've seen that Bose ones which look amazing... but way out of my price range...

Does the airdot have ANC? Any other suggestions?
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2004
1287 posts
34 upvotes
Toronto
anyone successfully canceled their Giztop order?? how ??
"Life is short, running makes it seem longer."
"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"
Dogs aren't our whole lives......they just make our lives whole.
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2010
1453 posts
602 upvotes
Quebec
Candiana wrote:
Apr 16th, 2019 4:37 am
anyone successfully canceled their Giztop order?? how ??
I did, I have replied to my invoice and they refunded me within a few days.
Jun 17, 2003
601 posts
178 upvotes
Toronto
asdisme wrote:
Apr 15th, 2019 12:37 am
Was thinking of ordering these, until I realize it doesn't offer the skip song function on the buds.
The airdots idea is that a double tap brings up Siri/Google Assistant and you say "next song" or "turn the volume up" etc.
Most other TWS earbuds allow song skip with a double tap (often ff right ear, rev left ear; as well as vol up/down via long press, etc)
Jul 21, 2009
336 posts
76 upvotes
London
Bought these for $60 all in. Any good? At least I will get a one year warranty.
Last edited by reflame on Apr 17th, 2019 1:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Oct 14, 2015
216 posts
138 upvotes
Halifax, NS
I too have canceled, (big Xiaomi fan) but the news about possible no skip/seek killed it 4 me, coupled with still not shipped, and lengthy shipping. Crying Face
I went with QYC QS2 (bigger battery box) Ali has them on for $30.49 CND with free epacket shipping from the official QYC store.
Price is in effect up to 22 April.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/QCY-QS2 ... 4c4dRkxsx9

I would like to have done a side by side ... but given the same price point and bigger battery box - QYC for the win. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Sep 7, 2003
486 posts
84 upvotes
bigdukesixer wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 1:00 pm
I too have canceled, (big Xiaomi fan) but the news about possible no skip/seek killed it 4 me, coupled with still not shipped, and lengthy shipping. Crying Face
I went with QYC QS2 (bigger battery box) Ali has them on for $30.49 CND with free epacket shipping from the official QYC store.

I would like to have done a side by side ... but given the same price point and bigger battery box - QYC for the win. Smiling Face With Open Mouth
That's a great deal! I ordered a pair a week ago (for more $).
Mar 28, 2018
4 posts
2 upvotes
reflame wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 12:42 pm
Bought these for $60 all in. Any good? At least I will get a one year warranty.
What reason made you pick those over these? https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07NVLL8GW?th=1 ?

I see your link has dual drivers and IPX6 (sweat proof). The other pair is $26 cheaper has 35 hours of battery vs 14 hours battery but is only splash proof.
Nov 20, 2017
532 posts
418 upvotes
Toronto
bigdukesixer wrote:
Apr 17th, 2019 1:00 pm

I too was turned off by the no skip, and this seems like a great alternative. Thanks for heads up.
Deal Addict
Dec 16, 2011
2455 posts
866 upvotes
QC, Canada
Just bought the QS1 and the redmi airdots... Now I wonder if I should buy the qs2.. Anyone know if I can charge both in the two differents case? I mean are they interchangeable?