Hot Deals

[Giztop] Xiaomi Redmi Airdots US$23.99 *Pre Order*

• Last Updated:
  • May 18th, 2019 12:11 am
Jun 3, 2012
381 posts
163 upvotes
YORK
take this with a grain of salt but I heard that QCY is going to realease in May a new TWS earbuds called T3 with a volume control feature on it.
Deal Addict
Apr 21, 2008
1124 posts
545 upvotes
Gooddeal2012 wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2019 6:19 pm
take this with a grain of salt but I heard that QCY is going to realease in May a new TWS earbuds called T3 with a volume control feature on it.
I believe the t3 will look more like an apple product however. With the dangly thingy.
Deal Addict
Mar 10, 2012
1105 posts
358 upvotes
Ottawa
T3rry wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2019 4:55 pm
find another bluetooth 5 headphone for this price, really any headphones with bluetooth 5 will not have drops like many cheaper bluetooth headphones do now... that's the biggest thing for me... i have some chinese bluetooth headphones and i constantly have to reset my bluetooth on my phone and various other fixes because of terrible connection issues.

I have never been disappointed by an xiaomi product and i dont expect this to be any different
What other Xiaomi products do you have? Their so called piston wired earbuds are complete and utter garbage. Are you confusing Xiaomi with Apple or something? Lol. This brand has done nothing to warrant such high confidence.

Get the QCY QS1, the Sabbat X12 Pro or Anomoibuds Capsule. https://www.head-fi.org/threads/going-f ... 4/page-399
Apr 10, 2011
170 posts
17 upvotes
I own a Mi Mix 3, and Xiaomi product are excellent. Will pass on this as I expect the Mi Air Pro soon.
Jan 14, 2017
335 posts
137 upvotes
$33.47 shipped to GTA. Expecting these to arrive end of month.
Deal Fanatic
Mar 4, 2006
5354 posts
1098 upvotes
Calgary
lifeisfuneh wrote:
Apr 4th, 2019 9:29 am
Thanks, makes you wonder why .... i'm out
because up until recently, usb C had a royalty fee, it makes very low cost budget items like this impossible to keep low cost and budget.
Deal Addict
Jan 23, 2009
4812 posts
1711 upvotes
T3rry wrote:
Apr 4th, 2019 10:10 am
because up until recently, usb C had a royalty fee, it makes very low cost budget items like this impossible to keep low cost and budget.
Oh, didn't know that !
Thanks
Deal Addict
Oct 31, 2010
1459 posts
602 upvotes
Quebec
WellHung wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2019 9:54 pm
What other Xiaomi products do you have? Their so called piston wired earbuds are complete and utter garbage. Are you confusing Xiaomi with Apple or something? Lol. This brand has done nothing to warrant such high confidence.

And are you joking? So many upvotes for jiztop and some monkey was railing on me for suggesting to buy from Aliexpress. :facepalm:

Get the QCY QS1, the Sabbat X12 Pro or Anomoibuds Capsule. https://www.head-fi.org/threads/going-f ... 4/page-399
I bought the Redmi AirDots because they seemed like a good deal, but it seems that these other products cost just about the same. I like Xiaomi products, but now I wonder if I should get the QCY instead...
Jan 18, 2017
457 posts
157 upvotes
WellHung wrote:
Apr 3rd, 2019 9:54 pm

And are you joking? So many upvotes for jiztop and some monkey was railing on me for suggesting to buy from Aliexpress. :facepalm:

I totally forgot about head-fi - I'm getting PTSD thinking about how much I spent due to that forum over the years lmao. Luckily I'm not into headphones, dacs, amps, etc anymore.

Thanks for the link, I think I'm gonna order a couple pairs of QS1.
Deal Addict
Aug 17, 2004
1289 posts
35 upvotes
Toronto
in for one. haven't been disappointed so far by Xiaomi
"Life is short, running makes it seem longer."
"Nothing tastes as good as skinny feels"
Dogs aren't our whole lives......they just make our lives whole.