Off Topic Archive

Locked: Be glad you don't live near to this wacko.

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 30th, 2009 12:03 am
Tags:
None
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2008
10641 posts
753 upvotes
Brampton

Be glad you don't live near to this wacko.

[QUOTE] 'Neighbour from hell' convicted

Ralph Scala, 37, had a rag covered in accelerant pushed through his ex-employer
Share:
17 replies
Banned
Apr 15, 2008
337 posts
Toronto
He has an anger management problem... neighbor from hell would be serial killer
Deal Addict
Mar 29, 2006
1706 posts
20 upvotes
Toronto
Roseburger wrote:
Mar 27th, 2009 9:38 pm
Correction. Neighbour from hell would be the devil. Or the Super Devil.
Deal Guru
Jan 2, 2006
12214 posts
119 upvotes
Wow, like something out of a movie.

A low budget movie, but a movie none the less.
WTB: A Dance With Dragons from A Song of Ice and Fire
Deal Expert
Sep 3, 2007
15992 posts
374 upvotes
Roseburger wrote:
Mar 27th, 2009 9:38 pm
Same thought here, this guy has a lot of anger issues.

What a loser...oops i better watch my back :lol:
Deal Addict
Dec 31, 2003
2710 posts
25 upvotes
Calgary
If he was my neighbor id drive my car into his house and together with my family of 9 beat the **** out of him until he begs to be jailed.
RIG SPECS: ASUS Maximus VIII Hero Z170 - Intel i5 6600K @4.4GHz - GSkill Ripjaw 4 16GB Dual Channel @ 3000MHz - RTX 2080 - EVGA SUPERNOVA 1300W G2 PSU - Radeon R7 240GB x2 Raid 0
HEATWARE
Mar 12, 2008
985 posts
19 upvotes
Wow. Why is he only getting arrested now? And why hasn't anyone left him eating through a straw?
Deal Addict
Jul 29, 2004
2839 posts
362 upvotes
Wow, if I had some guy standing under my daughter's window bragging about attacking me up I'd probably go beserk with a bat.

He's either very big or very lucky.
Nov 13, 2005
667 posts
1 upvote
This happened in my dads division, he actually told me about arresting them hahaha. My dad said when they arrested him and the son in July, the street he lived on actually threw a block party in celebration
Deal Addict
Dec 17, 2006
1465 posts
263 upvotes
Toronto
I'm also surprised that this guy has been able to terrorize his neighborhood for that long without getting his a** kicked
Deal Fanatic
Feb 6, 2006
6014 posts
9 upvotes
And he is out again:

[QUOTE]Neighbourhood bully out of jail

[IMG]http://media.thestar.topscms.com/images ... bfbbe.jpeg[/IMG]

Felice Scala, 62, who will be tried in June on four charges related to his son's convictions, arrives at court March 27, 2009 for his son Ralph's sentencing.

http://www.thestar.com/article/609842

March 28, 2009
Peter Small
COURTS BUREAU

Some are taking antidepressants. Others developed heart problems. One was diagnosed with post-traumatic stress disorder.

Ralph Scala's neighbours described yesterday how his unrelenting campaign of harassment and intimidation turned their once tranquil Junction neighbourhood into a living hell.

"I have endured anxiety, countless sleepless nights and extreme trauma as I continually worried about my family's safety," said Maria Bolotta, whose widowed 87-year-old mother lives in a semi-detached house on Quebec Ave., adjoining the one occupied by Scala's family.

"In the middle of the night I would get calls from my mother crying that she was startled from her sleep by loud bangs behind her bed," said Bolotta as she read her victim impact statement

"I had to go and calm her down when she found her property littered with dog refuse, dead squirrels, cats, mice and even a skunk deliberately left behind to frighten her," Bolotta told Scala's sentencing hearing.

"It became impossible for me to spend quality time with her or to enjoy her property with her because of the horrible skeletons, fake camera, pitchforks, and tombs bearing her name that we had to face when we went outside."

Bolotta's daughter bore the brunt of Scala's hatred, she said. She suffers from anxiety and phobias
"When the common good of a society is regarded as something apart from and superior to the individual good of its members, it means that the good of some men takes precedence over the good of others, with those others consigned to the status of sacrificial animals." -- Ayn Rand

Every facet, every deposit of your mind is to be programmed by you; and unless you assume your rightful responsibility and begin to program your own mind, the world will program it for you.
[OP]
Deal Guru
Feb 23, 2008
10641 posts
753 upvotes
Brampton
That pic don't look so scary. He must be living in a pansey neighbourhood cause if he lived in jane/finch I'm sure he would have gotten an ass whoppin, both him and his sons!
Deal Addict
Oct 16, 2008
1259 posts
29 upvotes
Only 8 months? Yeesh.
Apr 20, 2008
487 posts
22 upvotes
Vaughan
that is so insane i dont even know what to say, why did it take so long for someone to charge him?
Deal Addict
Apr 29, 2001
4791 posts
40 upvotes
Toronto
cheapmeister wrote:
Mar 29th, 2009 10:39 pm
That pic don't look so scary. He must be living in a pansey neighbourhood cause if he lived in jane/finch I'm sure he would have gotten an ass whoppin, both him and his sons!
In that Hood, they are lucky to get their ass whips.

However, they are more likely to be in the evening news, as the victims of the latest statistics in gun violence.
Mark77 wrote:
Nov 16th, 2011 9:37 pm
That's not very nice....and you're missing out on a lot of valuable knowledge if you ignore me. Your loss.