Glass top vs. coil range (stove) - which shoud I buy
1. They say you have to use flat bottom pots and pans on glass. Some of mine have tiny groves. Will they work?
2. Can I use cast iron pots? What about pyrex?
3. There seems to be two schools about cleaning glass tops: some say it's easy, others say it's a nightmare (especially for burnt items). Which is it?
4. Does the glass scratch/break easily or is it durable?
5. Does it take longer to heat up on a glass top and do you have good temperature control at low settings?
Thanks in advance for any advice/tips.