Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

One Free Pair or $1 Glasses *$12.95 shipping

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 27th, 2014 10:35 pm
Tags:
None
May 3, 2010
272 posts
612 upvotes

One Free Pair or $1 Glasses *$12.95 shipping

Deal Link:
[IMG]http://www.glassesshop.com/simages/wEBnyrbaPA.jpg[/IMG]

There's a first pair free promotion with promote code firstfree . It applies to selected styles shown on this page:
http://www.glassesshop.com/first-pair

For a dollar, there's a few more selections on this page, promote code 1dollar :
http://www.glassesshop.com/site/onedollar

Prices are in USD. Shipping to Canada is $12.95.
Only applies to the glasses selection on their respective links and for basic 1.5-index lens
8 replies
Deal Addict
Aug 10, 2011
2351 posts
1122 upvotes
Edmonton
My only complaint with them is that the sizing is often messed up - picking a frame and a PD will usually give you an error that your PD is too small for the lenses.

I find this doesn't matter, though, they'll make the glasses just fine anyway and there is no extra cost. I assume it's a site glitch.

Have placed two orders with them, six pairs of glasses total, and no real issue.
Deal Addict
Mar 25, 2011
4419 posts
11419 upvotes
Quebec
Thanks
In my opinion, every intervention in RFD deserve a "thanks". Thanks given until now: more than 100,000

Giving "Likes" gives cancer.... Don't do it!!!!
Sep 5, 2012
5 posts
1 upvote
Vancouver
Went there to check out the deal and found a pair of glasses I really like. They weren't part of the promotion but I really liked them so I bought them. Thanks (I guess haha).
Deal Addict
May 25, 2011
1145 posts
325 upvotes
Ottawa
I have ordered from them numerous times. No complaints other than slow shipping. Even one pair came damaged and they replaced them. At these prices they are worth checking out.....or you can continue to be ripped off blindly (pun intended) by optometrist offices selling eyewear at insanely inflated prices. ;)
Deal Expert
Jan 10, 2008
15200 posts
35260 upvotes
Nation's capital
Revblonde wrote: I have ordered from them numerous times. No complaints other than slow shipping. Even one pair came damaged and they replaced them. At these prices they are worth checking out.....or you can continue to be ripped off blindly (pun intended) by optometrist offices selling eyewear at insanely inflated prices. ;)
no problem with any additional costs ? I noticed they ship by UPS from US
Apr 15, 2006
224 posts
61 upvotes
stephroll wrote: no problem with any additional costs ? I noticed they ship by UPS from US
I have ordered from them a few times and they've always shipped by post from the states.
Deal Addict
Feb 19, 2014
3352 posts
2339 upvotes
Langley
There is a handling fee of $4, I ended up getting the anti-reflective coating for $5 and then shipping.
Worked out to about $22 Shipped for a pair of glasses.

That's pretty good. Not as cheap as clearly contacts where it is actually only about $14 shipped. But, i'm happy.

Thanks OP

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)