• Nov 15th, 2018 3:31 pm
Tags:
[OP]
Dec 22, 2017
2 posts
1 upvote

Glitch: Can't stop receiving e-mail

Hello.

I recently joined your website and every week I would get a "deals of the week" e-mail. However my inbox is too crowded and I wish to stop receiving them. Every week I click unsubscribe and it seems to successfully unsubscribe me, however the subsequent week another e-mail appears. There doesn't seem to be any options in my user control panel to address this, even under "notification settings".

Please let me know how to stop receiving Red Flag Deals "deals of the week" e-mails or I will mark them as spam and delete my account here.

Thanks you.
12 replies
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
10636 posts
17200 upvotes
Scarborough
AndrewDobbs wrote:
Mar 17th, 2018 9:18 pm
Hello.

I recently joined your website and every week I would get a "deals of the week" e-mail. However my inbox is too crowded and I wish to stop receiving them. Every week I click unsubscribe and it seems to successfully unsubscribe me, however the subsequent week another e-mail appears. There doesn't seem to be any options in my user control panel to address this, even under "notification settings".

Please let me know how to stop receiving Red Flag Deals "deals of the week" e-mails or I will mark them as spam and delete my account here.

Thanks you.
PM me the email address you're subscribed with and I'll have you manually removed.
RFD Staff [Forum Rules] [Facebook] [Twitter].
Apr 17, 2013
0 posts
Saskatoon
I'm unable to unsubscribe to emails. Manually deleting messages has been an ongoing and time consuming distraction
for years. Can you unsubscribe me as well. Thank you
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
10636 posts
17200 upvotes
Scarborough
Startched wrote:
Sep 30th, 2018 5:16 pm
I'm unable to unsubscribe to emails. Manually deleting messages has been an ongoing and time consuming distraction
for years. Can you unsubscribe me as well. Thank you
Your email address has been removed from our list.
Oct 17, 2018
2 posts
1 upvote
Tom. I'm in the same situation with several emails! When I click on the "unsubscribe" line I'm taken to a red page that says the it was successful. I have done this 200 times!
Help
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
10636 posts
17200 upvotes
Scarborough
User765737 wrote:
Oct 18th, 2018 7:32 pm
Tom. I'm in the same situation with several emails! When I click on the "unsubscribe" line I'm taken to a red page that says the it was successful. I have done this 200 times!
Help
PM me the email address you're subscribed with and I'll get you removed ASAP.
Apr 6, 2016
1 posts
TomRFD wrote:
Oct 18th, 2018 8:18 pm
PM me the email address you're subscribed with and I'll get you removed ASAP.
I can't find a way to PM you or anyone. I would also like to be unsubscribed.
Administrator
Jun 17, 2013
10636 posts
17200 upvotes
Scarborough
pinktie46 wrote:
Nov 15th, 2018 1:26 pm
I can't find a way to PM you or anyone. I would also like to be unsubscribed.
You should be able to PM now. You need to have at least one approved post before you can send a PM.