GMAT - Verbal tutors

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 26th, 2017 8:46 pm
Tags:
4 replies
Apr 13, 2010
86 posts
15 upvotes
Did mine with Kaplan. Thought the classes were okay. I liked their guarantee of redoing it if I wasn't satisfied.
Deal Addict
Jul 12, 2008
1651 posts
260 upvotes
Brampton
You can try Quantum test prep, they were recommended by at least 2 Ontario business schools directly on the University website and they work with many other ones from what I know.

They do more than verbal though (more than Gmat actually as well). I have used them before in addition to study guides and it was pretty good.
Mar 13, 2017
1 posts
hi
I would like to get more clarity on what exactly going wrong with my approach when I go for verbal practice tests. In general, when I go for an attempt to answer questions ( SC or CR or RC ) separately, I am able to finish that within time limit. But all of my strategies to attempt any verbal question in a timed test do not seem to work. If I attempt 10 to 12 questions within a time limit of 20-22 mins, I am unable to complete the test within that time, and somehow I am in a situation not to apply any techniques of SC / CR / RC. I have no clue what happens when I go for timed test.
Mentors , any suggestions - please !!

MAGNETIC SCIENCE FUN
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel