Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert

[GMC]Lease a 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 Elevation Edition for $159/Bi-weekly

• Last Updated:
  • Oct 28th, 2016 10:57 am
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1298 posts
1417 upvotes
Abbotsford
This is the perfect big city daily driver. Plus the added bonus of being perfect for grocery shopping.
Deal Addict
Jan 14, 2007
1216 posts
851 upvotes
Toronto
keyser-soze wrote: Pic was fuzzy.. does it say around 5k due at signing?
From what I could tell it does. I tried magnifying the page.
rajojomanik
Banned
May 12, 2004
9756 posts
4136 upvotes
Ottawa
So if I join the military get deployed abroad for a year, study in said country, come back to Canada, marry a GM employee, get a job where they have preferred pricing and apply for their card I can pretty much get this truck for free right?
Deal Addict
May 18, 2015
1803 posts
851 upvotes
Ottawa,Ont
rajojomanik wrote:
3300 due at signing. Buyout of 27k after two years
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2008
10276 posts
9274 upvotes
Kitchener
DanielM491 wrote: This is the perfect big city daily driver. Plus the added bonus of being perfect for grocery shopping.
HAH, sounds VERY sarcastic (at least it should be). Anything 100% electric is ideal for big city driving.
Oct 18, 2016
9 posts
9 upvotes
Toronto
Pretty sweet price - would go for this if it didn't require money down :-D
Deal Fanatic
Jan 18, 2010
7725 posts
5238 upvotes
Canada
Cas77 wrote: So if I join the military get deployed abroad for a year, study in said country, come back to Canada, marry a GM employee, get a job where they have preferred pricing and apply for their card I can pretty much get this truck for free right?
New to Canada means new landed immigrant with PR card and foreign passport.
Deal Addict
Oct 8, 2009
2536 posts
1726 upvotes
Kitchener
nikels21 wrote:
rajojomanik wrote:
Really? Where are you seeing that?

Could have sword the ops pic shows $4,XXX.
Jun 17, 2005
301 posts
287 upvotes
Etobicoke
keyser-soze wrote:
nikels21 wrote:
rajojomanik wrote:

Really? Where are you seeing that?

Could have sword the ops pic shows $4,XXX.
https://torontosierraelevation.com/
*Lease offer is based on a 24 month lease for 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab Elevation Edition, with 9.1% effective APR. Annual kilometre limit of 20,000 km, $0.16 per excess kilometre. OAC by GM Financial. Monthly/bi-weekly payments may vary depending on down payment/trade. A down payment or trade of $3,395 and $0 security deposit is required. Total obligation is $11,673. Option to purchase at lease end is $27,672. Excess wear and tear and km charges not included. Other lease options are available. Freight & PDI ($1,695), registration, air and tire levies, dealer fees and OMVIC fees included. Insurance, license, PPSA, and applicable taxes not included. Offer available to qualified retail customers in Canada for vehicles delivered from October 1 to October 31, 2016. Eligible new 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab Elevation Edition: $10,000 is a combined total credit consisting of a $5,250 Manufacturer-to-dealer credit (tax exclusive) valid toward the retail cash purchase, $1000 GM Card Application Bonus (offer applies to individuals who apply for a Scotiabank GM Visa Card (GM Card) or current GM Card cardholders) (tax inclusive), $3,000 available manufacturer to dealer delivery credit (tax exclusive) towards the retail cash purchase, finance or lease at participating dealers on a 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab, and a $750 manufacturer to dealer Option Package Discount Credit (tax exclusive) on 2016 GMC Sierra 1500 Double Cab Elevation Edition. $10,000 purchase price, after tax price is $11,300 ($10,000 plus $1,300 applicable taxes). After applying $1,000 credit, after tax price is $10,300 ($882 reduced purchase price plus $118 applicable taxes), with the $1,000 credit being the $882 reduction from the purchase price and the $118 reduction in taxes which would have otherwise been payable on the full purchase price. By selecting purchase finance or lease offers, consumers will be foregoing such discounts and incentives which will result in a higher effective interest rate. Void where prohibited. See dealer for details. Discounts vary by model. Limited time offer which may not be combined with certain other offers. General Motors of Canada Company may modify, extend or terminate offers, in whole or in part, at any time without notice. Conditions and limitations apply. ®Registered trademark of The Bank of Nova Scotia. RBC and Royal Bank are registered trademarks of Royal Bank of Canada. Offers may not be redeemed for cash and may not be combined with certain other consumer incentives.
Dealer is probably putting the extra charges in the down like admin, tire, omvic fee, that kinda stuff.
Deal Guru
Mar 22, 2005
12640 posts
6013 upvotes
Might be able to negotiate a lot of the down payment away if you try.

Even if it was $1000 down it would be a nice deal or a pretty sweet truck. I would check it out if I was in the market.
Deal Addict
Sep 15, 2015
1298 posts
1417 upvotes
Abbotsford
IntrepidRT wrote:
HAH, sounds VERY sarcastic (at least it should be). Anything 100% electric is ideal for big city driving.
[/quote]

But isn't it the canadian way to buy the biggest truck you can?? LOL. I see loads of these massive 4x4 trucks on the road and probably 5% go off road -ever- The other 95% might tow a 5th wheel trailer 21 days out of 365......
Agreed electric is great for a daily driver. But not economical at the moment. - Once electric cars with a range of 200km, per quick charge, are less than $20k then it would be worth it.
Deal Guru
Sep 10, 2008
10276 posts
9274 upvotes
Kitchener
DanielM491 wrote:
IntrepidRT wrote:
But isn't it the canadian way to buy the biggest truck you can?? LOL. I see loads of these massive 4x4 trucks on the road and probably 5% go off road -ever- The other 95% might tow a 5th wheel trailer 21 days out of 365......
Agreed electric is great for a daily driver. But not economical at the moment. - Once electric cars with a range of 200km, per quick charge, are less than $20k then it would be worth it.
Define "not economical at the moment"? I've saved 1/4 of the cost of my Nissan Leaf in fuel & maintenance savings in 2 years of driving. Less money in Ontario than buying a Honda Civic (which is a smaller, slower, less comfortable car with less features).
Deal Fanatic
Nov 3, 2010
6705 posts
2104 upvotes
Mississauga
IntrepidRT wrote:
DanielM491 wrote:
IntrepidRT wrote:
Define "not economical at the moment"? I've saved 1/4 of the cost of my Nissan Leaf in fuel & maintenance savings in 2 years of driving. Less money in Ontario than buying a Honda Civic (which is a smaller, slower, less comfortable car with less features).

I love how you provided a very accurate statistics based on jelly person squeezed in tiny metal leaf watching massive 4x4 trucks going by.
Silence is the best answer to a fool
Oct 5, 2015
56 posts
37 upvotes
Hamilton, ON
Any updates on this. Anyone been able to replicate this without a down payment?
Temp. Banned
Sep 18, 2012
1355 posts
239 upvotes
ETOBICOKE
daveji wrote: Any updates on this. Anyone been able to replicate this without a down payment?
you can get a worse truck with no down payment and higher fee
Deal Expert
Feb 9, 2003
19893 posts
4112 upvotes
9347934 downvotes
This is a killer deal if there was no down payment.

But even with the money down, it's still a pretty good deal.
Deal Addict
Jun 21, 2011
1130 posts
211 upvotes
YYZ
I am in the market for a truck.. when I went and saw the Elevation, basically this truck is just a regular work truck but a bit pimped out .. black wheels and thats it .. cloth interior, small intelli-link display NO NAV!!! and it is a double cab and there is no crew cab elevation!

the moment I saw it, it turned me off because I thought at the beginning it is a sick deal.. basically if you are ok for a regular work truck then this will suit you .. and one thing to mention, the back legroom is too small !!! i doubt anyone will be able to sit comfortably !
Banned
Oct 16, 2016
23 posts
16 upvotes
DanielM491 wrote: But isn't it the canadian way to buy the biggest truck you can?? LOL. I see loads of these massive 4x4 trucks on the road and probably 5% go off road -ever- The other 95% might tow a 5th wheel trailer 21 days out of 365......
Who cares? It's their money who are you to judge how they spend it?