Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
GreenmanGaming.com

XCOM Enemy Unknown $16 & 30% off all DLC's

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2013 6:57 pm
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
1488 posts
344 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
I had payment issues with td visa... called them and they said the site is the problem. funny thing is things went through a few days prior... so I just tried it a few hours later on another computer and it worked...
Dec 25, 2012
140 posts
375 upvotes
I have read people have issues because the CC thinks they are a gambling webpage.
Aug 4, 2010
691 posts
277 upvotes
Not Winnipeg
GMG has been destroying the Steam sales this year. I've bought a stupid amount of games from them since November....Steam...not so much.
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
1488 posts
344 upvotes
Edmonton, AB
Yeah GMG rocks too much... tempted to get XCOM:EU even though i dont play/like strategy games of any kind... LOL
Deal Addict
May 18, 2009
2541 posts
961 upvotes
Kitchener-Waterloo, …
Wow, another win for GMG. Even with the mixed opinions I would recommend EU at this price, I bought it at launch and enjoyed it.
Deal Addict
Sep 13, 2008
1754 posts
493 upvotes
Borderlands 2 back to reg price.. gQ@dawddqw!

Guess ill have to resort to tpb.
Jun 29, 2007
57 posts
15 upvotes
Montreal, QC
saffant wrote: nvm.
It should be noted under the game if it's the case...something along the lines of "Free Steam account required"
Jun 29, 2007
57 posts
15 upvotes
Montreal, QC
nomisqc wrote: They are refusing my payment...I did buy Hitman from them in November though...weird...anyone else having payment issues ?
After calling my bank and confirming they never even receved a transaction request from GMG I ended up creating a support ticket with GMG and they changed something in my account within 10 minutes after that. I was then able to succesfully purchase BL2 but my friend missed out on the deal because of this issue so I'm trying to have a special extension or something for him :)
We'll see...
Deal Addict
Aug 15, 2003
3310 posts
744 upvotes
Ottawa
nomisqc wrote: They are refusing my payment...I did buy Hitman from them in November though...weird...anyone else having payment issues ?
I have mentioned this before. There's something wonky with their cookies. If you're using Firefox, try IE. (It's good for something! Occasionally.)
Deal Addict
Sep 5, 2011
1447 posts
721 upvotes
Toronto
I've never had any issues ordering from GMG, and I've purchased a few things from them at different points in the year. BL2 is a steal at $20 -- but I'm a little biased because the original Borderlands is still one of my favourite games of all time. :P

GMG is destroying my available credit.
Jan 1, 2008
575 posts
229 upvotes
Brossard
RandomSanity wrote: Wow, another win for GMG. Even with the mixed opinions I would recommend EU at this price, I bought it at launch and enjoyed it.
I second that. My friend strongly recommended it and I ended up picking it up for 20$ around Black Friday I believe.. He was a huge fan of the original. I don't play many video games, but I've had hours of fun and (good) frustration with this game.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)