Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
GreenmanGaming.com

XCOM Enemy Unknown $16 & 30% off all DLC's

• Last Updated:
  • Feb 20th, 2013 6:57 pm
Deal Fanatic
May 23, 2008
7285 posts
1329 upvotes
Kitchener, ON
refraxion wrote: The 5th one, coming out next year. I ordered with 35% off. CANNOT WAIT!!
Where did you order that from? GMG doesn't have it
Steam: SpectralMeat
Deal Expert
Oct 19, 2003
20241 posts
8367 upvotes
Toronto (Bloor West …
Sim City is tempting but I've learned that buying anything at launch is almost always dumb even if you're getting 35% off because after a few weeks it'll be 25%+ off and there will be another 30-35% off coupon anyway. The only game (of at least big releases that were on my radar) in recent memory that defied this trend for quite a very long time was Skyrim.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2007
5145 posts
21531 upvotes
Toronto
Batman AC : GOTY $7.49 ($5.62 after 25%)
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/p ... game-year/

Risen 2 $9.89 ($7.41 after 25%)
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/p ... rk-waters/

Both Steamworks. Not sure if the 35% off code works. Try please!

25% off most games with voucher code GMG25-CZPYL-D5MQ6 and
35% off voucher WINTR-SRVEY-42012 - 35% one time use!!
May 19, 2008
233 posts
108 upvotes
Thanks for sharing. Just used the 35% off code on Arkham City, comes to $4.87. Been waiting for a deal for AC for a while.
Deal Addict
Mar 26, 2008
1815 posts
1391 upvotes
Toronto
mtommy79 wrote: Batman AC : GOTY $7.49 ($5.62 after 25%)
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/p ... game-year/

Risen 2 $9.89 ($7.41 after 25%)
http://www.greenmangaming.com/s/ca/en/p ... rk-waters/

Both Steamworks. Not sure if the 35% off code works. Try please!

25% off most games with voucher code GMG25-CZPYL-D5MQ6 and
35% off voucher WINTR-SRVEY-42012 - 35% one time use!!
Thanks, just bought Arkham City GOTY... But didn't realize that it is 20 gb in download lol. my SSD is running out of space
Mar 11, 2007
84 posts
9 upvotes
Mississauga
Is anyone else having issues actually placing an order?
I can add a game to my basket/cart but when I try to checkout, regardless of which payment method I try, I keep getting a message stating that my payment provider is not authorizing the payment.
I called VISA and they said that they haven't gotten any payment attempts on my card since yesterday... for something legit I bought in a store.

So far, the below all failed:
- Paypal
- VISA
- MasterCard

I'm hoping I can get this fixed soon, I really want Batman :p
i5-2500k @ 3.3GHz || 12GB RAM || Sapphire RX-480 8GB || 500 GB Samsung 850 EVO || Silverstone 750Watt Modular PSU
Nov 9, 2006
186 posts
40 upvotes
Ontario
MattWeiler wrote: Is anyone else having issues actually placing an order?
I can add a game to my basket/cart but when I try to checkout, regardless of which payment method I try, I keep getting a message stating that my payment provider is not authorizing the payment.
I called VISA and they said that they haven't gotten any payment attempts on my card since yesterday... for something legit I bought in a store.

So far, the below all failed:
- Paypal
- VISA
- MasterCard

I'm hoping I can get this fixed soon, I really want Batman :p
Just picked up Batman, and the transaction went through fine, using Visa.
Mar 6, 2008
873 posts
357 upvotes
Kelowna
I had an issue once with Paypal, but I just waited until I got home from work, tried again and voila it worked!
Oct 16, 2007
398 posts
47 upvotes
London
Thanks, just picked up Batman.
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2009
2345 posts
154 upvotes
Batman is tempting but I heard Games for Windows Live sucks. Might stick with console version.
May 28, 2012
939 posts
183 upvotes
mepatrick wrote: Batman is tempting but I heard Games for Windows Live sucks. Might stick with console version.
Well, have fun paying 4x - 8x the price for the console version.
May 1, 2010
169 posts
8 upvotes
mepatrick wrote: Batman is tempting but I heard Games for Windows Live sucks. Might stick with console version.
I avoided the PC version for the same reason. I picked it up for PS3 at EB during the "Black Week" sales for $20, and it was totally worth it to me to not have to deal with that giant cluster**** known as Games for Windows Live. I'm fairly sure Boxing Week will see similar prices ($20ish).

Straight up amazing game, by the way.
Deal Fanatic
Dec 7, 2007
5145 posts
21531 upvotes
Toronto
DRM is a pain in some way, but woulnt give up PC gaming just for that. My consoles are just sitting and collecting dust for the past year or so...at least
May 1, 2010
169 posts
8 upvotes
mtommy79 wrote: DRM is a pain in some way, but woulnt give up PC gaming just for that. My consoles are just sitting and collecting dust for the past year or so...at least
Oh, I'm definitely with you there; I have more games on Steam than I'll ever be able to play (as well as several dozen boxed games from back when). GFWL is really the only DRM that's ever given me grief to the point that I won't buy games that "feature" it.
Sep 8, 2011
215 posts
20 upvotes
mtommy for games poster of the year for GMG and Amazon, especially since everyone can get the deals, not just some YMMV, PM, OOS BS.
Deal Addict
Nov 26, 2007
1638 posts
786 upvotes
Same problem for me, it says "Your Payment Provider has not authorised your purchase" when trying to pay with my Paypal balance. Tried 3 times. They don't want my money then phoque off!> :(
Deal Addict
Jan 7, 2003
3055 posts
1185 upvotes
Ottawa
Just purchased using paypal, downloading on steam right now.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)