Tags:
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15742 posts
4461 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Typhoonz wrote:
Oct 19th, 2017 12:48 pm
How do the lunarepics compare to ultraboost in terms of comfort?
well lunarepics are damn comfortable and the sock like design makes it feel like an extension of my foot. But I've heard the ultraboosts are even more comfortable. Never owned a pair so I don't have first hand experience.
Firebolt wrote:
Feb 12th, 2016 1:09 pm
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Addict
Mar 22, 2006
1653 posts
283 upvotes
Scarborough
Adidas ultra boost. Like walking on clouds in a sock.
Deal Addict
Sep 11, 2007
4348 posts
595 upvotes
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 16th, 2017 10:22 pm
Casual social/work: Allan Edmonds Normandy Boots.

LOVE them. Been wearing them everyday and all my other boots like red wings and 1ks have been collecting dust

Looks like they’re currently on sale for $330 CAD from $460 on AE. Damn that’s a good deal.

https://global.allenedmonds.com/shoes/m ... Dy&start=1

For sports wear/taking the dog on a walk, Nike lunarepics, midnight pack

My current lunarepics are starting to get a bit long in the tooth so I have a couple backup pairs. I’ll be sad when my midnight pack pair is dead though. Can’t get those shits anymore.

What I want to wear but can’t ever find an appropriate situation. My rick cargobaskets

They’re too outrageous for most events. Gotta get some use out of them. They sure as hell cost me enough.
Allen Edmonds doesn't ship to canada? :( getting no international shipping for item
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15742 posts
4461 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
balance wrote:
Oct 21st, 2017 6:54 pm
Allen Edmonds doesn't ship to canada? :( getting no international shipping for item
Yeah weird it says they don’t ship Normandy’s internationally.

I recommend using mymallbox. Ship it to their warehouse in Delaware and then get it shipped to you.

$250 USD plus free shipping and 0% sales tax to Delaware. Then probably about $15USD less a $5 signup credit to ship from mymallbox to you.

Better hurry though man...sale ends oct 24th
Firebolt wrote:
give lots of head for sick knee fadez, give lots of lap dances for ca$h wallet fades. Always pop that leg when kissing for dope honey combs, knee lots of mans in the crotch for killer whiskers, low ride like an og for them stacks. And traintracks? Only achievable by a legend in the denim game
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11024 posts
1523 upvotes
City of Vancouver
nasa25 wrote:
Oct 16th, 2017 10:22 pm
...What I want to wear but can’t ever find an appropriate situation. My rick cargobaskets

They’re too outrageous for most events. Gotta get some use out of them. They sure as hell cost me enough.
They don't look "too outrageous" to me!?!
De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15742 posts
4461 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Becks wrote:
Oct 21st, 2017 9:22 pm
They don't look "too outrageous" to me!?!
Well they’re only wearable to certain events. Plus they look better on taller people. Since I’m only like 5’7-5’8 they go pretty high up on my leg which makes them stand out more. I’ve only worn them like 2 times since I got them. They need to start making more appearances.
Firebolt wrote:
Deal Guru
Mar 14, 2005
11024 posts
1523 upvotes
City of Vancouver
Maybe u r just too conservative?
De gustibus non est disputandum
Crazy people will make even sane people crazy.
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15742 posts
4461 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Perhaps. I have the wardrobe to pull them off but they defintely aren’t an everyday wear kind of shoe. I need to break all my ricks out of the closet to pull them off.
Firebolt wrote:
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15742 posts
4461 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
Dinamo2016 wrote:
Oct 23rd, 2017 4:32 pm
Giuseppe Zannoti black Frankie's
Nice I have some black London’s and quite enjoy them. Quality sneaker for sure
Firebolt wrote:
Sep 13, 2016
93 posts
74 upvotes
Mississauga
Quality but I'd never pay full price. Even the sale prices are ridiculous but I'm hoping for some sales soon :) as I want one more pair.
Nov 10, 2010
360 posts
146 upvotes
Hamilton
I have a few naots I wear most of the time. Comfortable and a few interesting styles.

I just grabbed some iron rangers, but im thinking I should have gotten those AEs that nasa25 is rocking
Deal Expert
Oct 13, 2009
15742 posts
4461 upvotes
Iqaluit, NU
AwCrimety wrote:
Nov 5th, 2017 7:51 pm
I have a few naots I wear most of the time. Comfortable and a few interesting styles.

I just grabbed some iron rangers, but im thinking I should have gotten those AEs that nasa25 is rocking
I had some IRs and sold them awhile back to a fellow RFDer. Gorgeous boots but I just had too many.

The IRs need lots of working in to get them comfortable imo but once they are worked in I hear they are amazing. I also have some RW Ice cutters and a few pairs of beckmans that are relatively comfortable out of the box

I'd say the leather quality (kudo leather) on the Normandy's is a step above Red Wing and even the few pairs of 1k's that I have. Build quality wise the normandy's are a bit hit and miss but the overall quality of the boot and comfort are among the best I've ever worn (I'd say my 1k's come in 2nd, comfort wise)

The only thing with the normandy, the laces wear and break over time and AE flat out told me they don't sell replacement laces for that boot which is a massive piss off.

The major selling points of the Normandy are:

1. That kudo leather is buttery soft and epic
2. Comfort factor is second to none
3. Durability. Soles wear pretty well and are still in good shape even after hundreds of wears
4. Sexy as all f. They look like the boots your grandfather would have worn storming the beaches of Normandy.
Firebolt wrote: