Sorry, this offer has expired. Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this. Add a Deal Alert

Expired Hot Deals

Sorry, this offer has expired.
Set up a deal alert and get notified of future deals like this.
Set up a Deal Alert
Go Daddy.com

GoDaddy $0.99 domain transfer code (should work on new registration)

• Last Updated:
  • Sep 18th, 2014 7:38 pm
Tags:
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5408 posts
6418 upvotes

[Go Daddy.com] GoDaddy $0.99 domain transfer code (should work on new registration)

Deal Link:
Price:
$0.99
More offers from Go Daddy.com
GoDaddy $0.99 new registration codes are everywhere, but most of them don't work with transfer. Transfer codes usually only take the price down to $1.99
Finally found a $0.99 domain transfer code

code: cjc1comuk

works on my .com domain transfer

If it doesn't work on your account (you may have used it before), try the following $1.49 transfer codes:
cjcfw149s
mma149
get what is cheap, not what you need :lol:
11 replies
Mar 17, 2008
666 posts
164 upvotes
I just transferred one out, but tried a second one and it doesn't work so I guess that there's a limit of one (1) ?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5408 posts
6418 upvotes
heredago wrote: I just transferred one out, but tried a second one and it doesn't work so I guess that there's a limit of one (1) ?
There are other $1.49 codes
cjcfw149s
mma149
Oct 12, 2011
15 posts
2 upvotes
Westmount
Say no to Godaddy.

Namecheap are for internet freedom, Godaddy will sell you out like a cheap crack ***** .
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24208 upvotes
What about renewals... Can't seem to get any GoDaddy deals anymore! :(
Aug 7, 2014
119 posts
6 upvotes
North York, ON
heredago wrote: I just transferred one out, but tried a second one and it doesn't work so I guess that there's a limit of one (1) ?
Transferred out, as in to another registrar?
Deal Fanatic
Feb 13, 2003
5408 posts
6418 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: What about renewals... Can't seem to get any GoDaddy deals anymore! :(
try these codes for revewals:
35ren314 - 35% off renewal
gd4923a - $7.99 renewal
May 25, 2005
380 posts
107 upvotes
Well, if you do not like godaddy then you SHOULD take advantage of these below cost offers. As long as you do not fall for the extra services they try to sell you then you are COSTING them money at those prices. After about 90 days you can transfer it away again to a "better" registrar.

I can tell you that personally I have done nothing but cost Godaddy money in my purchases. Never bought any add on paid features. Always transfer away rather than pay their regular renewal rates unless I can get a discount at below cost again.

Verisign charges godaddy a flat fee $7.85 on each year of registration.
ICANN charges a fee of $0.18

So anything $8 or less is below cost on direct costs alone not including overheads.
Jul 17, 2013
337 posts
79 upvotes
IDStorms wrote: What about renewals... Can't seem to get any GoDaddy deals anymore! :(
I just tried to "transfer" my existing GoDaddy domain with the cjc1comuk code and it seems to work. I didn't complete check out out yet, but I got to the payment page.
I still have 2 months left before my first year expires.. If it do it now, would it cancel my remaining 2 months? :/ And any idea when this deal will expire?
Jun 4, 2012
433 posts
211 upvotes
New Westminster
nitra1 wrote: Say no to Godaddy.

Namecheap are for internet freedom, Godaddy will sell you out like a cheap crack ***** .
I agree Godaddy overcharges you, they always lure new customer with 1 year deal... check dynonames.com even cheaper than namecheap.com.
May 25, 2005
380 posts
107 upvotes
You cannot transfer from godaddy to godaddy. It will not go through. Transfer must involve a change of registrar.

All transfers add a full 1 year to the expiry date. Even if your domain expired 5 years from now after doing a transfer it would then be 6 years after the transfer.

No time is ever lost from your existing expiry date.
Deal Guru
Dec 7, 2011
11901 posts
24208 upvotes
BB88 wrote: try these codes for revewals:
35ren314 - 35% off renewal
gd4923a - $7.99 renewal
Thanks BB88... Some savings was better than nothing! :)

I had some .coms up for renewal (with private registration, which apparently is a hassle to renew without)

Even before I entered any codes, it said I was getting 21% off one, and 8% off another, but by adding your code, I received 39% off both!

Code: 35ren314 only worked lowering the .com costs to $10.93 + private registration was still $9.99 each (per year)

Code: gd4923a did nothing.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)