Expired Hot Deals

[Godiva] Godiva Store Closing Sale - up to 50% off - Royal Bank Plaza (Toronto) ONLY - DEAL EXPIRED!

• Last Updated:
  • Mar 18th, 2019 10:44 pm
[OP]
Deal Addict
Aug 13, 2005
1337 posts
44 upvotes
Toronto

Godiva Store Closing Sale - up to 50% off - Royal Bank Plaza (Toronto) ONLY - DEAL EXPIRED!

Savings:
Up to 50%
Retailer:
Godiva
STORE HAS BEEN CLOSED!

Godiva Store Closing Sale

A lot of items are 50% off

Royal Bank Plaza Location only
200 Bay Street Toronto, ON M5J2J1
(416) 214-1931
Last edited by xplode on Mar 19th, 2019 3:27 pm, edited 2 times in total.
4 replies
Deal Addict
Dec 10, 2006
2280 posts
1983 upvotes
Toronto
Thanks. No lineup. Picked up a few bags of chocolates and a can of their hot chocolate mix. Still expensive (about $40/kilo for their chocolate truffles) but I'll be a hero at work for sharing. Now if the Purdy's around the corner had a 50% off sale I`d have crawled over fallen mothers to get them :-)
Banned
Mar 1, 2018
62 posts
7 upvotes
toronto_slim wrote:
Feb 21st, 2019 1:33 pm
Thanks. No lineup. Picked up a few bags of chocolates and a can of their hot chocolate mix. Still expensive (about $40/kilo for their chocolate truffles) but I'll be a hero at work for sharing. Now if the Purdy's around the corner had a 50% off sale
Got 50% off for "Godiva" chocolates from "Hallmark" when they were closing down at my local mall last summer!!! =P Picked up their (pretty much) all of (their untampered leftovers of) their individually-wrapped milk chocolates ( in which...I find that they're way too overhyped...for not being sweet enough...to the point where they taste a tiny bit bitter even!!! =( ) and their "Caramel Chocolate" bar ( 1 of the very few best tasting 1s out there because it's not overly too sweet!!! =) )!!! =D But I definitely agree about "Purdy's" chocolates!!! :D They're my whole entire family's #1 "FAV" chocolate brand ( since they're just sweet enough compared to the other usual brands out there!!! :) )!!! :P LOVE their "Classic Milk Chocolate" bar, "Crisps & Chocolate" (milk chocolate with rice crisps) bar, and "Coffee Break" (milk chocolate with coffee) bar that we've tried ( since I've gotten 3 FREE $5 "Purdy's" gift cards that were supposed to be 1 per person, but got 2 extras for being the last person to pick 1 up and told them that I wanted to give them to both of my parents when I was asked if there were any others who I'd give them to!!! ;D ) when they've 1st opened up at my local mall!!! <3 Too bad that they've increased their prices on all of them since then and have always been waiting around for a special sale as well!!! :( The only other thing that I wish they'd do, is that they should also put expiry dates on all of their consumable products too though!!! =/
Nov 4, 2008
282 posts
431 upvotes
Toronto
This thread can be closed. Signs are up for a Bailey Nelson to take over the Godiva's place.