• May 26th, 2017 12:57 am
Tags:
14 replies
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
2863 posts
418 upvotes
GTA
Thanks, I see that they started to give out games, last week it was witcher 1. Is this something new they are doing or is there always free games? Do you guys recommend buying one of the dlc's like warband?
Jan 29, 2016
359 posts
502 upvotes
New Caledonia
Warband is standalone, and usually the one people recommend you buy.

If you're patient, these are all usually $2 or so on sale on Steam. Warband is worth buying, Fire and Sword too if you like Warband.
HOT DEAL ALERT: 661,000 stolen emails, usernames and unencrypted passwords from a Canadian deals website, compromised due to administrator incompetence and general apathy towards users! Order now!
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
1262 posts
538 upvotes
Some incredible mods for this game if you're into that type of thing. There's a Game of Thrones one that's a blast.
Deal Addict
Dec 14, 2009
4174 posts
986 upvotes
Toronto
I loved this game back in the day. Wish more games had stolen this concept and made something just a bit more polished. The game lets you do more "role-playing" than what most would consider RPGs nowadays.
wildzero wrote:
May 19th, 2017 4:06 pm
Some incredible mods for this game if you're into that type of thing. There's a Game of Thrones one that's a blast.
Agreed. Warband is fun enough on its own if you have it. But otherwise, the mods are kind of a must past a certain point... and they're amazing.
Deal Expert
Mar 23, 2004
21131 posts
2154 upvotes
Never played this...doesn't look like my thing but question... Why is the framerate so horrible? Or is that just the video? It looks like it's playing at like 15FPS.
Oct 15, 2014
142 posts
24 upvotes
jarko wrote:
May 19th, 2017 1:47 pm
Thanks, I see that they started to give out games, last week it was witcher 1. Is this something new they are doing or is there always free games? Do you guys recommend buying one of the dlc's like warband?
It's not an always free games thing, but they do seem to have free games every now and then. A couple of months ago they had Neverwinter Nights for free for a couple of days.
Deal Addict
Jun 8, 2008
2863 posts
418 upvotes
GTA
EverybodyKnows wrote:
May 19th, 2017 1:55 pm
Warband is standalone, and usually the one people recommend you buy.

If you're patient, these are all usually $2 or so on sale on Steam. Warband is worth buying, Fire and Sword too if you like Warband.
Appreciate it, I think I'll just wait for mount and blade 2.
× < >
Rotate image Save Cancel