Deal Link:
Price:
$21.09
Savings:
70% off
Retailer:
Gog.com
The Witcher 3 - Game of the Year Edition - $21.09

This is the Game of the Year Edition and includes all the DLC content. This version is intended for Windows 7, 8, or 10 users, is DRM free and comes with a 30 day money back guarantee.

The Standard Version is only $16.79 but I would highly recommend the GOTY edition as the expansion packs are fantastic and well worth the few extra bucks.

If you want to get your feet wet in the Witcher world at a truly minimum cost The Witcher 2 is also on sale at 85% off or $3.99.
Last edited by Andrew747 on Feb 19th, 2019 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
39 replies
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
1017 posts
261 upvotes
Calgary
Best game I've played in my entire life
Nov 23, 2012
301 posts
123 upvotes
Sherbrooke, Qc
.fess wrote:
Feb 19th, 2019 1:47 am
Best game I've played in my entire life
I'd agree, I'd also say incredible graphics and well optimized.
Deal Addict
May 29, 2011
1052 posts
207 upvotes
KANATA
Historic low.

never been able to buy from gog. Always get a grayed out pay button.
This place is more like reddit everyday...
Mar 16, 2008
166 posts
110 upvotes
Neocodex wrote:
Feb 19th, 2019 7:28 am
Historic low.

Weird, I was able to input my infos and proceed.
It's 21.09 CAD by the way, I thought it would be USD. Thanks OP!
Jun 6, 2015
880 posts
323 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
I loved Skyrim, mass effect, dragon age (not inquisiton) and have tried multiple times to get into Witcher 3 but I just can't, am I weird?
Deal Fanatic
Oct 23, 2004
6510 posts
2605 upvotes
Toronto
The GOG version with a few mods is the definitive way to play this game and by far the best game I've ever played in my life. CDPR is one of the few big developers that prioritizes PC as a platform and it really shows in this game because the console versions simply don't compare to the experience on PC.
chevyz07 wrote:
Feb 19th, 2019 9:09 am
I loved Skyrim, mass effect, dragon age (not inquisiton) and have tried multiple times to get into Witcher 3 but I just can't, am I weird?
It depends how you were playing and what you didn't enjoy about it. The common factor I've found with people who don't enjoy this game is they were playing on consoles and/or they're using a terrible character build, playing on too high difficulty and trying to take the combat too seriously.
[OP]
Nov 14, 2017
39 posts
40 upvotes
Neocodex wrote:
Feb 19th, 2019 7:28 am
Historic low.

You should try clearing your cookies or even a different browser. If your ip address has been flagged then you need to use a vpn.
[OP]
Nov 14, 2017
39 posts
40 upvotes
ChrisR wrote:
Feb 19th, 2019 9:08 am
Weird, I was able to input my infos and proceed.
It's 21.09 CAD by the way, I thought it would be USD. Thanks OP!
You're welcome!
Deal Addict
Oct 5, 2007
4868 posts
1149 upvotes
Toronto
put price in header plz
Jun 6, 2015
880 posts
323 upvotes
Vancouver, BC
ReeGee wrote:
Feb 19th, 2019 1:45 pm
The GOG version with a few mods is the definitive way to play this game and by far the best game I've ever played in my life. CDPR is one of the few big developers that prioritizes PC as a platform and it really shows in this game because the console versions simply don't compare to the experience on PC.

It depends how you were playing and what you didn't enjoy about it. The common factor I've found with people who don't enjoy this game is they were playing on consoles and/or they're using a terrible character build, playing on too high difficulty and trying to take the combat too seriously.
Still not sure why I didn't like it. I'm a PC only and not underpowered, but I gave up after 10 hours. Same thing with inquisition, gave up after 20 hours.
Deal Addict
Apr 24, 2009
1017 posts
261 upvotes
Calgary
chevyz07 wrote:
Feb 19th, 2019 1:56 pm
Still not sure why I didn't like it. I'm a PC only and not underpowered, but I gave up after 10 hours. Same thing with inquisition, gave up after 20 hours.
Never liked or played RPGs before, but when I saw Yennifer I instantly became a convert and sank 180+ hours into this damn game. Being able to mod the game to your liking is another reason.
Aug 6, 2015
59 posts
71 upvotes
Toronto, ON
Fantastic Game. Agree with others - the best game ever! Played it on PS4 first - beat it, then bought the used XB360 just to play the Witcher 2, beat it! Then I bought the Xbox One X and a new copy of the Witcher 3 GOTY just to play it remastered in 4k, beat it. Then I retrofitted my old PC with a new Nvidia card, and bought Witcher 1, and Witcher 2, and Witcher 3 GOTY- at one of the sales at GOG - few months back for $35.00CDN for all, tax included . Replayed Witcher 2, currently playing Witcher 1. The whole series is a masterpiece - all of them. Very though - if not impossible - for any developer (including CD Projekt Red itself) to top the greatness of the Witcher series. Let's hope Cyberpunk 2077 will at least come close to it.

My advice - buy all 3 Witchers - you will not regret it.
Jan 6, 2013
89 posts
48 upvotes
JONQUIERE
.fess wrote:
Feb 19th, 2019 2:18 pm
Never liked or played RPGs before, but when I saw Yennifer I instantly became a convert and sank 180+ hours into this damn game. Being able to mod the game to your liking is another reason.
Bah, Triss all the way!

On a side note. I've said it in other posts. Just be aware of the time you have available to spend on a game.

Thread Information

There is currently 1 user viewing this thread. (0 members and 1 guest)