The Witcher: Enhanced Edition FREE

Deal Link:
Savings:
100% off
Retailer:
GOG
You need to install the GOG client
You need to install the free to play Gwent game
Then you can redeem The Witcher Enhanced edition for free.
Take a look at DealCanuck's post on linking to clearer instructions give him a +1 gog-free-witcher-enhanced-edition-gwent ... g-2284267/

This deal has been around since May 15th: gog-free-witcher-enhanced-edition-gwent ... g-2284267/ . I don't think it ever expired.

Since the release of the Witcher TV series, I thought some people would be interested to redeem it. I just tested it today January 3rd, 2020.
Last edited by CupofJava on Jan 3rd, 2020 8:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
20 replies
Feb 17, 2008
57 posts
59 upvotes
Thanks a lot op for the procedure, it’s appreciated!
Jul 17, 2012
661 posts
250 upvotes
Kamloops
First witcher game is best. Didn't play 2 and played 3 a bit but don't know the plot anymore lol. Maybe after the tv series I'll try play again. Wouldn't mind play this first one again on 4k monitor see how good it looks.
Nov 13, 2016
330 posts
337 upvotes
Ottawa
mmmm ? already have it on GOG. Well thanks anyway OP, one more Free upvote from me
Still a Public Mobile customer
Nov 22, 2017
109 posts
207 upvotes
Montreal
Got a great pleasure playing Thronebreaker Witcher game last summer, if you don't mind card games. Great story and nice characters. Not it's time to try this. Thanks OP!
Feb 7, 2004
472 posts
149 upvotes
St Thomas
muscleking wrote: First witcher game is best. Didn't play 2 and played 3 a bit but don't know the plot anymore lol. Maybe after the tv series I'll try play again. Wouldn't mind play this first one again on 4k monitor see how good it looks.
lol great review. Basically only played the first but you’re sure it’s the best. And I don’t think a 4K monitor would do much for 13 year old graphics.

Btw, this game is great but Wild Hunt is by far and away the best game in the series.
Deal Addict
Apr 18, 2012
1829 posts
1168 upvotes
Labrie wrote: lol great review. Basically only played the first but you’re sure it’s the best. And I don’t think a 4K monitor would do much for 13 year old graphics.

Btw, this game is great but Wild Hunt is by far and away the best game in the series.
Exactly. I've played all 3 and the first one is definitely the worst. It was great for the time but hasn't aged particular well. Given how cheap the other 2 games sell for, I recommend skipping the first entirely and jumping right to the 3rd (or possibly the 2nd if you have lots of free time of your hands).
Feb 10, 2014
818 posts
688 upvotes
Toronto
wildzero wrote: Exactly. I've played all 3 and the first one is definitely the worst. It was great for the time but hasn't aged particular well. Given how cheap the other 2 games sell for, I recommend skipping the first entirely and jumping right to the 3rd (or possibly the 2nd if you have lots of free time of your hands).
The enhanced edition helped but ya, I mean the game is what 10+ years old? Still though, very playable. I wouldnt skip it. It is still a quality game with a great story line.
Deal Addict
Sep 4, 2007
1343 posts
854 upvotes
Edmonton
I've played the first and the third. The first game had pretty terrible combat mechanics that made it frustrating and unfun IMO. The third was a very very good game - widely considered a masterpiece.

If you have limited time and want to maximize your enjoyment of your time then skip to the third. I think the Netflix show will cover the key plot points of the first game.