Oct 18, 2012
698 posts
650 upvotes
WHITBY

goggles4u.com: Free prescription glasses + $9.95 US shipping

Deal Link:
Retailer:
goggles4u.com
Get a free pair of prescription eyeglasses . Pay only the $9.95 shipping cost for standard shipping

Use Coupon code: G4UFREE

This deal only applies to basic 1.57 CR39 lenses. No coatings etc... You can only choose frames that are $6.95 US. There are limited designs at this price range. Hey for about $10.00 US you get prescription glasses . Not bad.

Enjoy!
Last edited by zamiju on Jan 11th, 2018 3:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.
19 replies
[OP]
Oct 18, 2012
698 posts
650 upvotes
WHITBY
stephroll wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 3:19 pm
So you save a whopping $7
yes. so about 40% off. still a good deal if you need glasses
Jul 4, 2013
4 posts
1 upvote
CALGARY
Thanks for the tip, I just got a pair with 30% off $72.90...I got a really fancy prescription lenses pair of glasses...Smiling Face With Open Mouth
Deal Addict
Jun 6, 2010
2936 posts
771 upvotes
Toronto, Ontario
didn't realize before. I checked my paypal and they are charging $9.95 USD!
It is not CAD.
If I buy something that is not in deep discounted, my father will punish me; everyone will laugh at me. I will be the strange kid who doesn't fit in.
Dec 4, 2006
354 posts
364 upvotes
St Catharines
It's a US site.

I gave it a whirl. Got a cheap pair. Came to $12 shipped Canadian.
Apr 18, 2010
192 posts
35 upvotes
I got a pair but i find the lenses are crap. They distort on the sides drastically.
Their CS was great and when I described what happened they explained it was due to the lens size and offered me a free pair.
I received the free pair but I am experiencing the same thing, they are basically unusable.
My
Glasses are they type of thing to not cheap out on IMO.
Jul 1, 2010
321 posts
108 upvotes
I used swimoutlet.com, Had to order two pairs as I have different visions of each eye. $7.95 each plus $10. Very happy with them.

Edit:
NVM, I thought goggles4u.com would sell goggles.
Last edited by chovan on Jan 11th, 2018 5:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mar 21, 2007
39 posts
28 upvotes
GTA
hipditch wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 4:44 pm
I got a pair but i find the lenses are crap. They distort on the sides drastically.
Their CS was great and when I described what happened they explained it was due to the lens size and offered me a free pair.
I received the free pair but I am experiencing the same thing, they are basically unusable.
My
I have to agree with hipditch. I ordered 2 pairs of glasses from them and one pair was in the wrong color. Their CS was great and responsive and I received my free replacement glasses 4 days later.

But the thing is their lenses are terrible, all 3 pairs of glasses have distortions and basically render them unusable.

Better to stick with zenni or clearlycontacts IMO.

Great CS though.
Deal Addict
May 16, 2011
2481 posts
1687 upvotes
Burnaby, BC
Eyebuydirect is owned by Clearly, and good. You can return for free too.
Deal Addict
Jul 3, 2017
2342 posts
1555 upvotes
Latest promo code offers:

30OFF: 30% off store-wide
Glasses399: Glasses for US$3.99 (applies only to their cheapest frames that normally go for $6.95, includes the prescription lenses but not shipping)
Mar 21, 2011
98 posts
34 upvotes
Edmonton
chovan wrote:
Jan 11th, 2018 5:11 pm
I used swimoutlet.com, Had to order two pairs as I have different visions of each eye. $7.95 each plus $10. Very happy with them.
I'm confused - you ordered prescription eyeglasses from swimoutlet.com? Am I missing where on the site they are? I only see things for..swimming.
Mar 7, 2003
118 posts
15 upvotes
hipditch wrote: ↑ I got a pair but i find the lenses are crap. They distort on the sides drastically.
My
I have to agree with hipditch. I ordered 2 pairs of glasses from them and one pair was in the wrong color. Their CS was great and responsive and I received my free replacement glasses 4 days later.

But the thing is their lenses are terrible, all 3 pairs of glasses have distortions and basically render them unusable.

The reason the lenses have such a great distortion is because you are buying the cheapest lenses.

This may have already been addressed.

The number 1.57 or 1.67 is what affects the lens thickness. If you are near sighted as most of us are - you want the highest number possible (I know that seems backwards). Especially if you are buying bigger frames and the lenses are big. The distortion gets greater with the thicker glass and the bigger lenses. If you are far sighted or using nice small frames and lenses - the cheap lenses make no difference.

Its not their lenses that are the issue - Zenni Optical actually recommend a certain lens based on the prescription. Some people think its just an upsale but its not. Buy a lens that thinner - the distortion will be less.
Jan 28, 2008
76 posts
24 upvotes
Ontario
Got a pair from them. Absolutely love them. I may be one of those people that's not picky about eyewear. I had been wearing a pair with scratches so maybe my eyes are just happy to have clear lenses.

Love that the pair I got don't have nose pads. Less stuff to go wrong on the glasses. I'll have to check for distortion but I would have never noticed it myself.
Deal Addict
Sep 7, 2008
1032 posts
173 upvotes
End of nowhere
prncsslil wrote:
Jan 29th, 2018 2:24 pm
I'm confused - you ordered prescription eyeglasses from swimoutlet.com? Am I missing where on the site they are? I only see things for..swimming.
Same here. Try to promote a site?