• Last Updated:
  • Feb 18th, 2005 7:44 pm
Tags:
None
Banned
Jan 21, 2004
2600 posts
4 upvotes
skuntbehavior wrote:what are you talking about? lol.
you know that most of the resorts have armed guards patrolling the grounds most of the time right? most of them aren't formally trained either, they are just hired to protect the hotel and patrons.
Some people I stayed at the same hotel with are robbed at gunpoint moments after they arrived to hotel at their room.

That's what I'm talking about.
Fineprint: Any brand that have [rfdlink=#]double underline link[/rfdlink] on my posts are not endorsed by me (unless stated otherwise) and automatically placed by the forum software for the site owners' commercial interests.
Deal Guru
Mar 12, 2004
10169 posts
1115 upvotes
Brampton
yatko wrote:Some people I stayed at the same hotel with are robbed at gunpoint moments after they arrived to hotel at their room.

yikes man, now im sure i wont visit, im use to armed guards from cuba, but rifles? thats too much for me
HEATWARE AT 64-0-0. Ebay Feedback 200+ and counting. RFD Feedback 59-0-0 and counting.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2003
1507 posts
33 upvotes
More details would be needed to make this even remotely credible.. I've been to the DR twice and visit all of the DR forums almost daily.. Never once heard of someone getting robbed at gunpoint, or even robbed..

goto http://www.debbiesdominicantravel.com/ if you want good DR info..

yatko wrote:Some people I stayed at the same hotel with are robbed at gunpoint moments after they arrived to hotel at their room.

Banned
Jan 21, 2004
2600 posts
4 upvotes
Ya man. I need to prove it to you. Do you need DNA samples as well?
Fineprint: Any brand that have [rfdlink=#]double underline link[/rfdlink] on my posts are not endorsed by me (unless stated otherwise) and automatically placed by the forum software for the site owners' commercial interests.
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2003
1507 posts
33 upvotes
Yup, wouldnt hurt. Its easy to make a comment, now prove it..
yatko wrote:Ya man. I need to prove it to you. Do you need DNA samples as well?
Banned
Jan 21, 2004
2600 posts
4 upvotes
You are one of those 'if it is not on the internet, I don't beleive it' types, aren't you?
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2003
1507 posts
33 upvotes
Nope, and i'm also not one of those "its easy to say something, then say something else, but not provide details or facts to prove it, but keep replying with out details" kinda guys..

Seriously how hard is it to say something like, I went to Breezes POP on Jan 13th 2003 and the people beside be said they got robbed at 12:30 in the afternoon.. Just post the details if its true..

yatko wrote:You are one of those 'if it is not on the internet, I don't beleive it' types, aren't you?
Banned
Jan 21, 2004
2600 posts
4 upvotes
Naah, you are just one of those types not worth sharing my personal details.
Deal Guru
Mar 17, 2004
11327 posts
8 upvotes
Mountain View, CA
tlamm wrote:Seriously how hard is it to say something like, I went to Breezes POP on Jan 13th 2003 and the people beside be said they got robbed at 12:30 in the afternoon.. Just post the details if its true..
How exactly is that hard for yatko to type this kind of stuff, really? But you seem determined not to believe him anyway. yatko could have had the details down to the tee and someone could still question "well what happened to that minute? detail please... and why should I believe you?" ;)
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2003
1507 posts
33 upvotes
There you go. So to me your comments are false. If your not man enough to put up a couple of simple facts, I say your making it all up..

yatko wrote:Naah, you are just one of those types not worth sharing my personal details.
Banned
Jan 21, 2004
2600 posts
4 upvotes
Wow, you caught me Detective Holmes!
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2003
1507 posts
33 upvotes
You sortof made my point. How hard would it have been to put in a couple of facts.. He didnt mention one fact..

Just being the voice of reason. Beleave him all you want, your choice..
NDman wrote:How exactly is that hard for yatko to type this kind of stuff, really? But you seem determined not to believe him anyway. yatko could have had the details down to the tee and someone could still question "well what happened to that minute? detail please... and why should I believe you?" ;)
Deal Addict
Oct 2, 2003
1507 posts
33 upvotes
Guess so..
yatko wrote:Wow, you caught me Detective Holmes!
Deal Guru
Mar 17, 2004
11327 posts
8 upvotes
Mountain View, CA
tlamm wrote:
Just being the voice of reason. Beleave him all you want, your choice..
Ditto. Did I say I believe him? I merely give him the benefit of the doubt. Your choice, too. It's moot